chapter - 15

Baby jaldiiiii se ready ho jao.. late nahi hone ka🙊🙊” Aalisha said.

Bapreeee.. haan haan.. You looking too excited.. batao .. baat Kya hai?” Arjun asked.

Nothinggg... surprise.. get ready.. fast.. umm you say.. will I wear a saree or something else?..” Aalisha asked back.

So my dear wifie ,  wear saree.. because in saree you look  so beautiful 🙈🙈.. Hayeee . jao you also get ready fasttt” Arjun said.

Yaa..... Acha by the way , are you wearing cleaned underwear na 🙊?? Aalisha teased Arjun

Haan haan .. you don't believe me? No problem you can come and see me what I am wearing inside🙊❤️” Arjun said

Aaaaa .... aa achaaaaa... I am goinggggg .. baayeeee ” Aalisha ran to the next room.

R e where did you go?? won't you see?” And Arjun started laughing.

Soon both of them got ready and and went out to the restaurant.

It was a 5 star hotel. Lavish seats everywhere. Mainly the restaurant is for the richest people of the country.

Bapreee Aalisha.. where did you bring us?” Arjun asked

“This was the surprise I was waiting to give you.. Chalo Chalo.. I am very hungry.. let's order food." Aalisha said

Within some minutes , a man around age 25 came and sat beside Arjun

Excuse me gentleman and pretty lady. I am so sorry to disturb you both, but I am a big fan of yours. I have seen you both on televisions and newspapers. To see you here is really making me feel so lucky” said an unknown man.

Umm thank you.. ” Aalisha said smiling

Ohh yaa.. I am Pranav , forgotten to introduce myself before. ” Pranav said.

 ” Pranav said

Pranav 👆

Okay , so it's really nice to meet you Pranav.. hope we will meet again.. ” Arjun said so that Pranav leaves them alone.

Ohh yaa.. by the way there's something I need to say.” Pranav said

Again not.. not now and here.. absolutely not” Arjun said in his mind

“What Pranav ? You can say to us ” Aalisha said.

“In this Restaurant there is one person who is a murderer.” Pranav stopped

Whattt !! what do you mean ?” Arjun asked

I mean a murder will take place at just 9.30 pm . But we don't know who will murder whom. Your job is to catch that murderer before he commits the crime.” Pranav said

“But how do you know that the murder will take place at 9.30 pm and everything about it?" Aalisha asked

You have only 1 hour both of you. According to the information the murderer is wearing a white tie and his name starts with Sre. And that man is having chicken stake. If you can't find the man in time, your father and mother will be danger. And your time starts right now.” And Pranav went away.

Excuse me !! what do you mean by our parents will be in danger !! ” Arjun shouted

Shhh .. whoever heard you right now will die. All for you shouting. So stop shouting and start doing your job! Let's see how good are you both in real" Pranav goes away.

I don't believe this man !! let me call the cops.” Arjun called the cops  but call didn't even go.

What the fuck is going on? Can anybody tell me? From where this random come? Let's leave this place" Arjun said to Aalisha.

Both of them were getting ready to leave the place, they got a call from an unknown person.

Receive the call " Aalisha said

Hello"

Arjun hear this out” An unknown voice sounded like Pranav's

Suniye jii, This Arjun never listens to us. And Aalisha also can't tackle him. What will happen to our son....”

So that was your mother Arjun. If you leave, then they both die. "

How dare you!!! If you hurt my parents, I will kill you!!! leave them right now" Arjun said in Angered voice

Sure.. you have time till 9:30 pm. Good Luck”

“So what will we do now?” Arjun asked out of fear

Lets find him... check who's wearing a white tie and a having chicken stake.” Aalisha said.

It not that easy... look at the restaurant.. so many people are wearing white tie and eating chicken stake.. how will we find him?"

Listen we can't call the cops, but somebody else can” Arjun said again.

Arjun went to the next table where a couple were having dinner , he wrote in a white handkerchief - to call the cops because there is a murderer in this room. And if he shouts then he would be know killed.

Then Arjun came back to his table. That man went to the washroom. And even after not coming back after 5mins , Arjun goes to the washroom too . To check actually what happened.

When Arjun went inside the washroom, he got scared at seeing the man murdered whom he asked for help. Beside the man there was the handkerchief which he gave him. And something new was written inside it too. “Don't act over smart. Go and find him”

Please do like , and comment down below