Chapter- 2

You know what Arjun, you have gone crazy out of hunger.. you have no idea what you are saying.. Do something , eat your food.. I am bringing the chilli flakes from the kitchen”

Aalisha left the room and Arjun kept on smiling on his own .

Aalisha's sight went to the floor. She saw someone lying down on the floor . She got scared because the words said by Arjun kept on echoing in her mind.

“It's Arjun's mother!! Arjun killed sassu ma? Just because sassu me didn't liked me much therefore he killed her??! Arjun can't do this!!!! ”

It's Arjun's mother!! Arjun killed sassu ma? Just because sassu me didn't liked me much therefore he killed her??! Arjun can't do this!!!! ”

Aalisha got devastated!!  Her brain stopped working. She didn't know what to do next! She was crying as hell because she loves her sassu ma.

R e Aalisha where are you?? Bring na baba! I am waiting for you! Where are you?? And btw did you see whom I have killed??”

The last sentence worked like fuel to the fire for Aalisha. She got very angry and she came running to him and slapped him !

Aalisha!! what happened to you ? You Slapped Me!!?”

Yess Arjun !! I can't believe that you can become such a worst person who will actually kill someone!! ”

Aalisha you are overreacting !! You only told me to prove my love for you by killing it”

“ you idiot!! When did I asked  you to kill sassu ma to prove your love for me!! How can you kill sassu ma !!?? she's your ma, your mother for God's sake!!”

After listening to what Aalisha said, Arjun ran to the dinning room and fell on the floor.

Ma get up!! why are you lying like this? Nothing happened to you !! wake up ma!!

Now why are you shouting Arjun!!? I can't believe Arjun that My Arjun can kill someone!! tell me this is a lie!! ”

Aalisha I didn't kill ma, believe me!! I didn't!! wait let me check her nerves”

Sobbing Arjun quickly checked the nerves and miraculously she was alive.

“Aalisha ma is alive!! Nothing happened to ma !! Come and help me to get her up from the floor”

Aalisha didn't wasted any time and she helped Arjun to get sassu ma up from the floor.

Gradually sassu ma's  visions came back.

Sassu ma!! look Arjun sassu ma is getting well!! She has opened her eyes !!”

Yess Aalisha!! Ma , Ma.  how are you feeling ma?” Arjun asked .

“ I am fine beta. I just fainted. You don't have to worry just give me a glass of water please beta ”

Aalisha was at relief! Sassu ma is alright after all.

Yess ma , first you  lie on the bed ! And take rest I am bringing everything” Arjun said.

After taking care of his mother Arjun came back to the room with Aalisha.

thank god that you haven't killed my sassu ma. I would have killed you for doing something like that.. But whom did you kill then?”

I killed a cockroach!! Finally!! you know how much I am scared of cockroaches but just because you asked me to kill it I did!! Just because you are too scared of them and hate them I did it ”

ohh okay.. sorry Arjun said all those rude words to you before.. mujhe pata tha that you can never do something like that”

Aa haan abhi toh you are saying this.. and at that time you were shouting on me!!

Chorry Arjun”

Itz okay.. ”

* Phone ringing*

Aalisha bring my phone na please”

here is your phone”

Arjun receives the call and stays silent .

“What happened Arjun? R e say something!”

What happened Arjun? R e say something!”

Arjun started crying .

What happened Arjun??!! Will you tell me something!! Why are you crying??!!! ”

  She died . ”

Who

Hope you have liked the update. Please do like and comment down below and do share it with your friends:)