Chapter -9

Arjun if a person can enter our home and can threat us, then imagine how desperate the person is to get the treasure!!”

Hmmm you are right.. Acha leave it ...Let's get ready and let's meet Nikhil , when my detective wife is khatron ki khiladan then no need to fear .. understood my rosogolla wife❤"

hmm theek hai theek hai  , no need to praise me soo much... or haan aj na tum apna boxer dho Dena.. you haven't washed it since two damn days. And Jaldiii karooo... we have to go and meet Nikhil.. I can't wait to solve the case”

Hmm wo sab toh theek hai biwi jii.. btw Give your pati a shahi snaan 🙂🙊🙊🙉.. kab se I am telling you.. bas ignoring me.. Karao na .. bathroom Mei I will wait for you theek hai 🙂.”

zaroor baby.. but you have to wait ,till I come.. I mean to the bathroom. Have you seen the time!!? we are already so late.. wo romantic Wala nahana will happen after we come back home. Now you do nahana on your own. I am getting ready and keeping your shirt and pants on the bed. Now go fast.. Don't do zidd like a small baby.. Chalo jao fasttt!!🙊”

“As you wish sweetheart❤”

As you wish sweetheart❤”

Arjun and Aalisha got ready and then they both got on to the car and arrived to the Nikhil's home.

The home was very big, like a villa. There were guards everywhere. A security guard took Arjun and Aalisha inside the home.

Nice to meet both of you , You both are looking so perfect together. Now sit here and tell me what do you wanna have,  coffee or tea?" Nikhil asked with a smiling face.

 Now sit here and tell me what do you wanna have,  coffee or tea?" Nikhil asked with a smiling face