Chapter - 14

After coming back home , Aalisha goes inside the room and locks it.

Aare oo Aalisha!! Why did you lock the door? I am waiting for you na?🙈❤” Arjun said

R e wait little bit more na ... you want the surprise na? Then wait for 2 more minutes” Aalisha said

 you want the surprise na? Then wait for 2 more minutes” Aalisha said

That meannssssss.... omhhgggggg omhhgggggg🙈🙈🙈.. ” Arjun started blushing.

Aalisha opens the door .

Arjun turned towards Aalisha and asked Sooooooooo let's start🙈”

Haan let's start” Aalisha said

Arjun could not believe that Aalisha is in such a romantic mood “Okay so let's close the door🙈”

Haan zaroor..you have to close the door.. but not our bedroom door..  close the bathroom door” Aalisha said.

“So you mean Aalisha , we will do it in the bathroom??🙈🙈🙈 Hayeee.. but tumhe pata hai na that we don't have bathtub 🙊.. I mean koi baat nahi.. we only decided before that we will not need any bathtub..yaad hai na tumhe? Shower will be great for us🙈🙈🙈You only said that..so I have nooooo problem to do it in the bathroom” Arjun said with all the happiness.

Nahi nahi no shower.. you just need a tap.. that's it..” Aalisha said smiling.

Heinnnn? Just a tap?? How will we do it under a tap??” Arjun could not understand

“Not we only you” Aalisha said

Heinnn what do you mean? only me??? What do you want me to do ?” Arjun asked being scared.

You have wash all your dirty boxers, shorts , pants, socks, everythingggg!!!!! Yaad hai na tumhe you said you will do everything.. but Kia kuch bhi nahi... Sooooooooo if you want us to be close, together, in the bathroom or in the bedroom..then jaoo jaldiiiii.. wash your things.. tab hi kuch hoga!!” Aalisha shouted while smiling

Aalu what is this baby?? I dreamt so much.. And you poured all water on it..” Arjun became sad

“Jao jao no natak..pehle Kam fir biwi..nahi toh nahi..” Aalisha again smiled and said

Theek hai.. but wait kar na mere liye..” Arjun said.

Aalisha went inside the room and and Arjun went to the bathroom finally to wash all his clothes.

It took one full hour to finish his work.

After finishing his work he came inside the room . And saw Aalisha sleeping.

Awwww Aalisha is sleeping and looking choo cute..nahi let's let her sleep.. we will spend some time tomorrow” Arjun said and slept beside Aalisha.

In the morning, Arjun saw by his side and saw that Aalisha is not there. When he turned his have towards the door to see Aalisha.. Aalisha kissed Arjun  on his lips 🙈🙈

R e Aalisha 🙈🙈🙈”

What Aalisha?? I thought that I would spend the night with you but I slept.. choorryyyy😔”

“R e koi baat nahi.. this surprise was also was very nice🙈🙈🙈 ” Arjun said.

Aalisha blushed and said “ Haan haan theek hai theek hai.. but tumhe pata hai na..today we will be going to watch a movie? what will happen to it?” Aalisha asked.

haan haan janeman.. wear that saree..and then we will go to watch your favorite movie.”

But uske pehle..nahana?🙈” Aalisha said.

Eksath?🙈🙈🙈 ”

hmm”🙈🙈🙈🙈

“hmm”🙈🙈🙈🙈

Please vote, comment down below and also share it with your friends. And if you haven't read Vampire's story yet and the do read it :)