three

Harry Styles

She nodded at my response and then spoke softly, "Tell me about your family." Her voice was always soft as she spoke, but not in an innocent or child-like way, more so as if she wasn't used to speaking as much as she was.

"Well, I grew up with my mum and my sister in Holmes-Chapel. My dad's name is Desmond and my mum's is Anne, they got divorced when I was seven. I'm personally more of a mamas boy, and I lived with her until I went to the X-Factor when I was sixteen. I have a sister named Gemma, she's 26 and a journalist, but she has a teaching degree. We're both very close and supportive of each other, my whole family is. My mum, Anne, is remarried to my stepdad, Robin. I'm very close with him as well, but he had cancer and," I let out a shaky breath, "he died recently. I don't know why I'm telling you this Bleu, I haven't told anyone about that even though it's out in the public."

She nodded, "I'm not going to tell anyone if that's what you're worried about, even if the public technically knows."

We walked in silence for a little while as we both finished our ice cream. It was obvious she didn't know how to, or if she should, react to my sharing of a family members death. I guess it was a bit weird to be this open with her after one two minute conversation, but sometimes it just feels right.

Once both ice creams were done, I let out a small sigh before speaking, "I know you wouldn't tell anyone without saying something to me. You just give me that feeling." I admitted.

"I know what you mean. If I'm being completely honest, being with you right now like weirdly scares me." She looked over to see my reaction as I frowned, taking her words in a different way then she implied them.

"Why?" I inquired curiously.

"You're so in the spotlight. I'm afraid of what will happen if this goes any further. If you even want this to go any further. I've just never felt this way about someone after just meeting them. I don't know - It just feels right with you." She looked away from me in embarrassment.

I stopped, and turned her head so she was facing me, my eyes searching hers. "I feel the same way. I know I wear my heart on my sleeve, but I feel like my heart is on your sleeve right now. I do not want my career to ruin this, Bleu."

"Okay." She nodded, and I quirked my eyebrow at her simple answer but turned with her and continued walking.

To get away from the overbearing silence, she spoke again, "Why did you go solo? If you don't mind me asking, I just wasn't a big enough fan to keep us with One Direction things like that. I just knew you broke up."

"The band never broke up technically, but I just felt like it was time to do things completely me. We were exhausted and overworked. Five years, five tours, never time at home or with family it wasn't good. I enjoyed it though because of the fans, and I was doing what I loved everyday. I wouldn't change it for the world. But, now I'm ready to do my own things. So I am." I explained.

She nodded, "That makes sense, I suppose. Have you created new music yet?"

I chuckled, "I feel liked I'm being interviewed. But yeah, I've come up with some songs. I had to stop for a while because I was filming a movie but I'm back to it now."

She nodded as we walked up to my door, "Is everyone still in there? Doesn't seem to be as much cars as before."

"Probably only my close friends now." I shrugged before opening the door for us.

𝘉𝘭𝘦𝘶 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

Harry was right about who'd be left there. Once we had walked in, the people he introduced to me as his band and his manager, Jeff, were the only ones left.

Sarah smiled and walked up to me as we entered, "I'm going to snatch you away before Harry can refuse." Harry frowned as he heard her, but we were already gone by the time he looked up from the coat rack.

"Do you drink, Bleu?" She asked, walking me to alcohol beverages sat on a countertop.

"I have three brothers and I'm in college — I basically have to drink." I mused in reply.

She chuckled at my words and grabbed shot glasses and began to fill them. I watched her in amusement since she kept spilling them due to having already drank some. After a little while, they were all filled and she handed me three and gave herself three. I quirked my eyebrows at the amount of shots, but didn't argue and let her do her thing.

She held up her hand to tell me not to drink yet and yelled behind her, "Mitch! Come 'ere!"

"Whats up?" He asked as he strolled towards us, everyone following behind in drunken curiosity, besides for Harry who was only drunk on ice cream.

"Count to three. We're gonna play a game." She looked at me as she explained, "Whoever can drink all the shots the fasted and keep a straight face for five seconds wins!" She turned back to Mitch, "Count to three now."

Little did she know, I was trained for this. I downed each shot, and barely flinched as I did causing Mitch to look at me with surprise etched all over his face. I held a serious face and held my hand up to count to five. After five seconds and five fingers successfully in the air, I allowed my face to scrunch a bit at the shots but cheered nonetheless for my win.

"Holy fuck! You weren't joking about the drinking." Sarah laughed.

"I'm a pro, what can I say?" I replied cockily, pretending to crack my knuckles.

Mitch spoke up, "Harry, your turn to count. I'm challenging your girl." I blushed at the fact he called me Harry's girl but filled the shots anyways and completely forgot about my schoolgirl antics. Harry counted to three in amusement and we did the same as before.

It actually came easier to me since I was beginning to get used to it, which caused Mitch to lose just as Sarah did. Harry threw his head back in laughter at the sight of Mitch losing which made me laugh with him. The games ended when it was decided that I just couldn't be beat, but we all still drank, besides for Harry who barely got tipsy. Towards the end of the night, Harry had to hold me up so I could stand on two feet as his friends got into the Ubers he got for them.

After Jeff, who was last, exited, Harry turned to me, "Are you okay with staying here? I don't mean it in a sexual way but-"

My drink mind worked before my sober one could. I smashed my lips onto his cutting him off. I played with the curls of hair near his neck causing him to let out a low groan. His hands stayed on my waist as I began to undo his shirt.

He grabbed my hands, stopping me, and looked me in the eyes, "Are you sure about this, Bleu? I don't want to take advantage of you while you're drunk."

"I think we both know how I feel for you Harry, being drunk isn't gonna change that." I slurred before putting his lips on mine once again.

He relaxed into the kiss, knowing now that I fully wanted it, and allowed me to unbutton the rest of his shirt. He led me to one of the bedrooms and laid me down on the bed before slipping his shirt off his shoulders. I sat up slightly, pulling off my tank top and undoing the tie on my pants.

I think we all know where it went from there.