four

Bleu Jones

I groaned as sunlight shined straight into my eyes through the curtain-less windows, making my hangover even worse. I didn't even think that was possible. I peered over my shoulder to see Harry standing by the window near the bed, just looking out at the scenery with a cup of coffee in his hand in just a pair of sweatpants.

I walked up behind him and placed my head on his shoulder which was a bit difficult with his height, "What are you doing, weirdo?"

He looked surprised to see I had woken up before chuckling, "Just looking outside. It's pretty." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him, resting his head on my shoulder instead while wrapping his arms gingerly around my waist.

Thank the lord he moved us because I was afraid one wrong move from him and I'd break my neck from how I was craning to reach his height.

"It really is pretty." I agreed sleepily.

"Bleu?" Harry's voice was soft and worried as I turned to face him, "I don't want you to think that I'm just going to throw you off to the side now. I don't do this with every girl, and I don't just have this 'rendezvous', if you will call them that. I know what the media portrays of me, but that's not who I am in the slightest."

I smiled and brushed a couple curls out of his face, "I know that, Harry, you've proven that to me. I wouldn't have done that with you last night if I thought I was just a girl you wanted to bang then leave."

"There's something about you, Bleu Jones, and I can't quite pin what it is yet." He smiled, "If you want to shower or change, my sister has a room here with clothes and a shower you can use."

I pulled myself away from him even though I really didn't wish to, "Sounds perfect, darling. Which room?"

Did I really just say darling? You have sex with one British guy and suddenly you are British yourself, weird. Also probably not true at all.

"The room straight across from here. I'm going to go make us brunch." Harry left with a kiss on my temple before we went our separate ways.

This is definitely the weirdest circumstances I find myself in. I mean, just yesterday, I met Harry Styles in a coffee shop - didn't know who he was, but somehow got him to think I'm special. Went on a date with Harry Styles where he introduced me to a bunch of his friends, then proceeded to sleep with me. And now, I'm showering in his house and about to change into his sisters clothes. What the fuck.

I mentally applauded Gemma for her good style, and exited the room hastily after just leaving my hair in its curls

I mentally applauded Gemma for her good style, and exited the room hastily after just leaving my hair in its curls. I heard voices as I crept into the living room which made me a bit nervous for what I would be portrayed as when they saw me in Harry's home. I could see the headlines now, 'Crazed fan breaks into Harry's home and steals his sisters clothes'.