eleven

Bleu Jones

"Yeah, it's me." I replied and Harry nodded before walking over and sitting next to me.

"Guessed it was you when I saw the iced coffee. Know how much you love those." He chuckled but I stared off into the sky with no response after closing the book I had my nose in.

He began again, "Why are you here, Bleu? Not that I mind or anything but..."

"I heard the song."

He nodded slowly, "And?"

"You still love her." He went to object but I stopped him, "I heard you with the other boys at breakfast that day. I was kidding myself by thinking I could wait it out and you would tell me or at least fall out of love with her. 'You don't know nothing just pretend you do'. I don't need to pretend, I know." Tears brimmed my eyes once again and I let out a shaky breath.

He sighed, "I feel something with you, Bleu. I really do. I don't want to lose this."

I stood up, dusting off my pants and Harry stood with me. I cupped his face and gently kissed him once last time with tears in my eyes.

"I'm falling in love with you Harry. And fast. But, I'm not going to let myself fall for someone who loves another woman. Maybe we'll meet again and we'll both fall for each other then. But for now, this is goodbye Harry." I began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug and I could feel the sniffles he was trying to hold in come out.

I pulled away after a little while and walked away. As I opened my car door, I turned around to see a teary eyed Harry standing at his doorstep watching me. I sighed and felt the tears running fast down my face as I began to drive out of his driveway.

I was surprised that I could even drive myself home. I felt as thought I was going to crumble every second but I held it together until I opened the door to our apartment.

Rachal rushed to my side as she heard me let out a heartbreaking sob, "It's okay babe. Let it all out." She let me cry in her arms as she rubbed my arm.

After a few minutes, she began to stand, holding me up with her. "We're gonna go to the couch, okay? I'll make some dinner."

I didn't reply, just cried. I couldn't believe I let a guy who I knew for a week or so break my heart like this. But, I don't regret a thing. I wish I did, truly. I wish I regretted meeting Harry at the coffee shop, spilling out my life to him, or letting myself fall for him so hard. But I don't.

That's the worst part.

Harry Styles

I needed closure. I needed to know if letting the girl who was understanding, kind, and loving walk out was a good choice. So, I did the one thing I could think of. I'd seen Camille while I was with Bleu, but I never did anything with her just for the fact that I couldn't do that to Bleu.

But now, I was open. So, I dialed her number.

"Harry? What's up?" She answered the phone happily.

I moved the phone away from my ear and quickly collected myself, "Hey, Camille. Where are you right now? Are you still in New York?"

"I'm in LA right now. Why? Did you want to meet up?" She asked with a little giggle.

"Yeah, I do. I'm gonna get a plane there tonight, are you free tomorrow?" I asked, while walking up to my room to pack.

"Yeah, of course. So we're good then? You're not with that other girl?" My breath hitched as she spoke.

"Uh, no of course not. All good."

"Good. I ended things with him so I'm free for more than dinner if you'd like." I could imagine her smirk through the phone.

"Yeah, okay. I gotta go, I'll text you when I land, Camille."

"Sounds good, Harry. I'll be waiting." She giggled before hanging up the phone without my reply.

I quickly dialed Jeff's number, letting him know to schedule a plane for tonight and packed my bags. As I packed, thoughts ran through my mind.

It was wrong of me to go for Camille romantically so soon after Bleu, but what else could I do? What if all along I was supposed to be with Camille? Bleu could just be a sign that I'm meant to be with Camille. Whatever I felt with Bleu needs to be disregarded right now.

So, that's what I did exactly. I tried to pretend that I felt nothing for Bleu anymore and went on a plane straight to Los Angeles and away from New York.

I'll miss you Bleu Jones.

Bleu Jones

Rachal made spaghetti for me that night, sitting with me as I cried. She was angry — furious with the choices Harry made. She saw the way we were with each other and really thought it was going to go somewhere.

But, it couldn't. I'm weirdly upset with myself for not being able to deal with the fact he was in love with another girl — even though it's completely rational to not be able to deal with it. Rachal made sure to remind me of this multiple times.

"He's not that good anyways. He'll regret leaving you." She encouraged.

"No. He was better than good. He was honest, sweet, and a gentleman to me. He was everything and more." I cried silently.

"No. He was not everything and more if he could string you along while he loved another girl. I saw how he acted with you Bleu, he truly made it seem like he was falling for you." She argued sternly.

I nodded, not really knowing what to say back. It was clear she wouldn't let me argue, "I'm going to go get some stuff." I stood up and grabbed my keys.

"I'm coming with you. You're not leaving the house alone in this state." She took my keys from my hand and I gave her a grateful smile.

We just drove for a while then we stopped at Dunkin and at a grocery store to get chocolate and other junk food. I didn't have classes for the next two days so I could just mope around. But, in all honesty I probably wouldn't since I hate being heartbroken. Most likely I would get up, and do something to keep my mind off of Harry.

So when I woke up the next morning, that's exactly what I did.