thirty seven

Third Person POV

The second Camille said that Harry and her had spoken after the Germany show, Bleu stood up and went to Gemma's guest room where her stuff was. She needed to go out on a walk to clear her mind, especially after the events she just experienced.

Harry was even more upset than she was. Camille was making Bleu out to be a manipulative PR stunt, when she was far from it. He had met Camille for dinner after the Germany show, but it was just to clear the air and find closure. Nothing else.

"That's not good." Sarah breathed out as Bleu disappeared and the video came to an end.

Gemma was angry with her brother, "Why the fuck would you meet her for dinner? What is wrong with you Harry? She's already come in between your relationship before!"

"I know that!" Harry's voice was laced in frustration, "I just wanted to clear the air, give her the closure she needed. It was nothing more, nothing less."

Sarah laughed, "The closure she needed, Harry? We all know Camille and the one thing she needs is publicity. Look what she's done now."

Before he could reply, Bleu came down the stairs now changed into a brown sherpa sweatshirt with black shorts, pulling on a pair of sneakers at the bottom of the stairs.

Harry stood, making his way to her. "Bleu, talk to me please."

Her teary eyes met his, "Why would you meet her, Harry?"

"It wasn't like that, I never told her that I was in love with her. I'm in love with you. It was just to clear the air between us."

Bleu shook her head, "If that's all it was, then you would've told me." She peaked her head out from behind Harry to the rest of them, "I'm going for a walk. I'll be back, don't worry."

Before Harry could do anything to stop her, she was already out the door. Lucky for her no paparazzi knew where Gemma was, or that Bleu was with Gemma, so she could walk out peacefully. For now.

Bleu felt as though everything with her and Harry was just a circle. When they first started talking, it was complete bliss — some of the happiest moments of her life, but Camille was coming over once Bleu left. Then he went back to Camille, even if it was Bleu who ended things, it was still a jab to the heart. Now, they were in complete bliss again but Camille was coming back.

"Follow her." Sarah ordered sternly, Harry nodding right away and slipping his shoes on.

Bleu could hear his feet against the sidewalk as he ran towards her, she just knew it was him.

Her thoughts were confirmed when he appeared beside her, "Can we talk?"

"I don't know what you want me to say Harry."

"Tell me how you're feeling." His eyes were filled with worry, "Please Bleu."

"I'm doing fine. Just fine after finding out rhe when we were first together, Camille was coming over right after I was. Then, I finally get you back and then you never tell me that you go to dinner with her? It's a little fucking suspicious Harry." Bleu was now stopped, anger covering her senses.

"I'm sorry Bleu, but please the dinner wasn't like that. You have to believe me." Harry tried to reach for her hands but she denied his touch.

"I don't think anyone wants us together Harry." She let out a shaky breath, "Not even you."

"Don't say that lovie. I want us together everyday for the rest of my life. Nothing that Camille says should change that."

"It's not about what she said Harry! It's the fact that you couldn't even tell me that you used to be seeing both of us at the same time and that you went to dinner with her!"

Harry ran his hand through his hair, "When was I supposed to bring it up? And it wasn't like I was seeing you both at the same time. I wasn't intimate with her when I was with you, I'm not like that."

"Then what did you two do? Sit there and stare at each other?" Bleu hadn't even realized the tears were now going down her face, "What was I to you Harry? If you loved her the whole time, what was I? What am I now?"

Harry scooped her into a hug, letting her cry into his shoulder to calm her down while he gathered his thoughts. After a few moments when her stifles calmed down, he pulled her away but kept her face in his hands.

"You are the one I love now Bleu. I'll admit, I did love her while I was with you the first time, but I couldn't stay away from you. And frankly, I'm happy I didn't. I wouldn't change my relationship with you for the world, even with all these bumps in the road. I'll tell you a million times I love you because I do. I love you."

"Jesus fuck, I feel like a mess." Bleu chuckled, "I'm sorry. I just, I'm not used to this."

"I don't expect you to be. Just please always talk to me about how you're feeling so we can fix it together." Harry smiled pulling her in for a hug once again.

"God I'm so happy there's no paparazzi here right now."

Harry laughed, "How about this? You, me, dinner tonight."

"I'd love that."