thirty two

Bleu Jones

"Sneak away with me?" Harry asked as he finished the Paris show, snaking his hands around my waist.

I laughed, "Shouldn't we hit the shower first? We went through an 11 hour flight, then you had a two hour show."

"Quick shower here. Our bags are here. Then you spend time with me, the one you love, in the city of love." Harry smiled, not waiting for a reply and taking my hand in his to take me to his dressing room that had our bags and a shower.

Harry and I quickly showered before he led me out the door and into the Paris wind. We both had our hoods of our hoodies up as to go unrecognized but our hands were intertwined. He led me down the street before stopping in front of a small cafe, the Eiffel Tower was in view.

"Everyone's going crazy about my ring." Harry laughed, holding up the finger with the ring I had gotten for him for his birthday. It was a simple diamond ring, not an engagement one, but more so a promise one.

"Just wait till the pictures of us walking with our hands intertwined and I'm wearing a basically matching ring." I muttered before ordering to go coffees for the both of us. "Are we going to get mobbed?" I asked afterwards.

Harry turned to the door, "Uhm. Yeah." I followed his eyes and saw a group of French girls staring at us intently.

"We'll get our food then talk to them, okay?" I smiled.

Harry smiled softly, "I like that you don't want to avoid them completely."

"They're your fans. Of course I wouldn't avoid them completely. Without them, we probably wouldn't have met." I pointed out.

He cocked his eyebrow, "Oh yeah, why's that?"

"You're from London. I'm from Virginia. Two worlds away." I simply replied before getting our two coffees. I handed him his with a smile and we headed towards the door.

"Harry! Je t'aime!" A girl cheered as soon as Harry and I exited the shop.

Harry smiled, he knew what that meant, "Thank you. I love you too." He made a camera motion with his hands, "Photos?"

The girls nodded eagerly, and Harry stood by the first girl to take photos with them one by one. Suddenly, she waved me over, asking if I could be in the picture. Harry smiled at the interaction as I came over and stood on the other side of her. Five more girls posed for pictures with Harry and I before thanking us.

One girl pointed to Harry's hands then wiggled her fingers to show she wanted to see his rings. Harry threw me a sly smile before demonstrating to them the rings on his hands, including the diamond one. Next, she pointed to mine, wanting to take a picture of mine next to his. After Harry nodded to me that I could, I displayed my hand that was also full of rings, such as the ones he got me for my birthday and the one that matched his.

The girls gasped, all suddenly bringing out their phones to take pictures of it. One of the girls spoke in English, "Couple?" She pointed between us both.

I looked to Harry to reply, and he gave me a look as if to ask if it was okay. After a second, I nodded to him and he spoke with a nod, "Yes. Thank you." He said his goodbyes and we made our way to the infamous Eiffel Tower.

"That was cute, I liked it." I smiled as he intertwined our hands once again.

"You're very good with them." Harry complimented. "Just wait till we get online. The world is going to go crazy."

"I'm surprised that we didn't get leaked during New Years. You literally said I love you to me in front of everyone there, and we were together the whole night." I replied.

Harry stopped us when we could view the whole Eiffel Tower perfectly. He held both of my hands in his and faced me with a smile. I looked around and I could see a couple people's phones out on us, and I knew then that everything would be crazy.

"Let's give them something to talk about." Harry smiled, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.

I could almost hear everyone's phone click a picture, smiling against his lips at everyone's reaction. It was nice to see how open Harry was being. I knew him, and I knew that unless you were very close to him, you knew nothing about him. He was never very open with his other relationships and rarely even confirmed them. That's why it felt so nice to be one of the ones that was confirmed. One that he wanted to show off.

"Why did you do that?" I asked in curiosity.

"What do you mean?" Harry cocked his head sideways.

I laughed, "You're never open with the public. But now, you want everyone to know about us."

Harry smiled softly, "Oh how well you know me." I smiled back at him, "But, of course I want to be open with you. I told you I see a future with you, and I want to scream it from the rooftops just so everyone knows. Bleu Jones, the most beautiful girl on the planet, is officially off the market."

I blushed profusely, "Stop that."

He kissed my cheek before beginning to lead us back to the place he played a show, "Never."

"I love you." I replied simply, my insides still going crazy over his words.

"And I love you." He smiled, looking around the empty street before yelling, "I love Bleu Jones!"