thirty nine

Bleu Jones

The night with Harry went amazingly well. Too well. Which is why I now find myself over the toilet inside the arena in Sweden, puking just like I have been for the last three days.

First, it was only during the mornings but now, it's in the mornings and whenever I smell any certain type of food. Even food I used to enjoy! I can't even cook anymore, it's bullshit.

Jeff let go of my hair he was holding back for me, having been the only one who was close to me and wasn't in the show. "Harry should be done by now, I'm going to grab him. Try not to.. um... puke, I guess?"

I offer him a light chuckle at his unsureness of what to do and simply nod. He leaves quickly and while I try my best not to puke, it comes right back up as Harry enters. The mix of his cologne and sweat isn't doing my nose well.

"Oh, baby." He mutters, grabbing my hair back for me as Sarah enters next.

Sarah rubs my back as I stop puking, "How long have you been getting sick like this?"

"Um, three days? Ever since Harry and I's date night... it used to just be morning but now whenever I smell certain things, I get sick."

Harry and Sarah share a glance before he speaks, "What else have you been feeling?"

"Um, cramps? I can barely sleep.. but sometimes I feel fatigue or drowsy. I keep getting headaches... body is hotter temperature wise and bloated.... I can't eat or smell the same things I used to be able to." I groan, turning again to puke.

"I'll get a test." Sarah whispers to Harry, rubbing his shoulder before exiting.

"A test?" I croak, wiping my mouth off with toilet paper as I feel like I don't have to puke anymore.

"A pregnancy test, lovie." Harry smiles softly, helping me stand. "Let's get back to the hotel, then Sarah can meet us there."

It doesn't take us long to get to the hotel due to Harry's very fast driving. I don't know why he's so worried while I'm not, I feel like I should be worried, but I'm not. I feel like I've already known for a while now, this test will just confirm it. But, does Harry want it confirmed? He's at the peak of his solo career and we're both young, not even married yet. And now we have to deal with a baby.

He guides me to the bed of our hotel room, grabbing one of his shirts and a pair of my shorts for me. He helps slip off my jacket and shoes before handing me the clothes he got, being a gentleman and turning around.

"H, there's a chance I'm having your baby. I think you can see me change." I giggle but he stays turned around. "I'm done." I inform him, finally he turns to face me, a worried look on his face.

We sit next to each other on the bed in silence, both unsure of what to say but luckily a knock on the door sounds through our ears. Harry shoots up, opening the door quickly.

"Jeez, excited much." Sarah mutters, a plastic bag in her hands. She makes her way to me, handing me the bag with a small smile. "Go to the bathroom, we'll be waiting out here."

I nod, heading to the bathroom and using the three pregnancy tests she grabbed. Little overboard but I guess it's always better to be sure. As soon as I finish, I open the door and gesture for them to come in and wait for the results.

Harry places his head on my shoulder as Sarah sets a timer for a minute, no one able to speak. The minute doesn't even feel like sixty seconds, instead it feels like a lifetime of waiting. Waiting to see if I'm ruining Harry's career with a child. God, how could we be so careless to let this happen?

My suspicions of being pregnant are confirmed once the timer goes off and all three tests show me that I'm pregnant. "Holy shit." I mutter.

"I'm going to be father." Harry happily cries, tears running down both of our faces as we embrace.

"Congratulations you two, I'm going to head out and leave you be." Sarah smiles before exiting swiftly, a happy smile on her face.

Harry kisses me softly, leading me to the bed where we sit just like before Sarah came in. I speak up, "I'm sorry if this hurts your career."

"What?" He asks, turning to face me.

"I'm sure you didn't plan to have a baby at this stage in your career. I shouldn't have missed my birth control so much. I'm sorry."

He sits up, his gaze still on me, "Lovie, don't say that. Just because I didn't plan for it doesn't mean I don't absolutely love the idea. We're going to be having a baby and it's going to be wonderful. I love you and I'll love this baby."

I kissed him passionately, "I love you."

"We're gonna have a summer baby." He hums.

I laugh, "What?"

"Well, this is November. So, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, then July. Summer baby."

"I want a summer baby."

"Congratulations then. We're having a summer baby, Bleu."

AUTHORS NOTE!

This story makes me cringe so hard. It was one of my first. It's bad. I know. I only keep it up to see my growth.

ALSO: I just posted a new story I'm really excited about too :) please check it out and give me some constructive criticism ! Feedback ! Thoughts ! Anythinggggg.

Love love love you