thirty six

Bleu Jones

I was happy and content sprawling on Anne's couch atop Gemma and Sarah. There was some romance movie playing but none of us were really paying attention.

"Did you know you shit when you die?" Gemma spoke up randomly.

I burst out in laughter, Sarah joining in as well, "What the fuck Gem."

Gemma laughed, "What? It's a simple fact."

"I worry about you sometimes Gem." I replied with a cheeky smile.

She gasped in faux shock before pushing me off of her and onto the ground with a hmph.

"Ouch." I pouted, sitting up to meet the two smiles on the girls faces.

The sound of the front door opening halted our conversation, Harry's voice ringing through the house. "We're hoooome!" Within a second, Harry appeared with Michal and Mitch.

Mitch laughed at the sight of me on the floor while Sarah and Gemma sat with triumphant looks on their face. "Did you push Bluey onto the ground?"

"Yes I did." Gemma smiled.

Michal walked over to her, kissing her head with a laugh, "That's my girl!"

Harry grabbed my hands to pull me up from the ground, "What'd you do to make her push you?"

"She decided to share with us that people shit when they die so I told her I worry about her." I explained.

Mitch groaned, "That's so anticlimactic! Why can't you guys have a physical fight or something?"

"I'd watch that." Michal added.

I scrunched up my nose, "Ew Michal."

"Not in that way!" Michal defended.

"Now I have that image in my mind." Gemma gagged.

I scrunched my nose again before turning back to Harry, "Save me."

As Harry began to pull me out of the living room, Sarah yelled to us, "Aye! No! It's mine and Gemma's time with Bleu! You have her all the time."

"But look how cute she looks in her little stay-at-home outfit." Harry smiled.

"DISGUSTINGLY CUTE!" Sarah remarked, just as she always did.

"Sorry babe. It's girl time now." I packed his lips before jumping on Gemma and Sarah on the couch.

"Don't make us push you again." Sarah warmed jokingly. "Now boys, go elsewhere."

"Bake brownies?" Gemma suggested once the boys left.

I nodded, "Let's do this." We all made our way to Gemma's kitchen, getting out all the different ingredients and things we would need.

Gemma gasped as she looked down at her phone, "Shit. Shit. Shit. We have to get Harry back here. Now."

"What? What's going on Gem?" I asked worriedly, disregarding the brownies completely as Sarah and I followed her scrambling around the house.

When she just continued to mutter curse words under her breath and search for her keys, Sarah spoke up, "Gemma, what's going on?"

As Gemma finally went to reply, the door slammed open. "Bleu! Bleu I need you!" I recognized the voice as Harry's right away and went straight to the door.

He pulled me into a tight hug right away, his voice was shaky and fragile as he whispered into my ear. "I can't believe this is happening. I need to be with you right now. Only you."

"Will someone tell me what's happening?" I pleaded.

They all looked nervously at each other, no words coming out of anyone's mouth.

"Camille Rowe did a tell-all with Oprah about Harry." Mitch replied after a few moments of silence.

I didn't know why they were nervous to tell me, that affected Harry more than it did me. They must have noticed my confused look because Gemma let out a long sigh.

"You have to watch it for yourself. You're mentioned a lot apparently." Gemma responded, leading me to the living room where she set it up on the TV.

I assumed Gemma had seen an article about it beforehand since I would've seen her watch it and she already knew what was spoken about. I couldn't hide the nervousness I felt for the interview, I didn't understand why she couldn't just leave us alone.

From what I could see on YouTube, the video already had millions of views — blowing up instantly in the past hour since it's release. Harry held my hand in his tightly as Gemma hit play on the video, the room going completely silent.

Oprah spoke first, "Hello Camille. We're glad that you could sit down with us today and discuss the recent events dealing with your ex-boyfriend. The media has been dying to know."

Camille chuckled lightly, "I'm sure they have. I'm just glad to get it all off my chest."

"So, tell us everything. Start from the beginning." Oprah smiled.

Camille was silent for a moment, gathering her thoughts, "Harry and I met about a year or so before he met Bleu Jones. We were so in love, Harry promised me the world and more. Then, he started to change. He didn't enjoy the fact I was getting more popular, liked all the attention on him. He's very egotistical himself, I'm sure most of his friends can confirm that. I ended things with him so he threw a fit and tried to find someone else. That's when he met Bleu."

"What happened after he met Bleu?"

"After he met Bleu, he still spoke to me. I visited him while he was with her in New York. One night she left his home, I saw her, and right after I went in." I let go of Harry's hand as she said these words, "It was a horrible thing for Harry to do, but I went along with it because I love him. Eventually, Bleu ended things with him which I was proud of her for. Harry and I were doing great, he went back to LA for me and she cozied up to his bandmates so he'd miss her. It ended up working because the second his bandmates came home to him, they convinced him to leave me for her."

"So Harry is potentially being used?"

"Yeah, basically. He's got all of his friends telling him the girls good for him, now he's convinced himself. I know he's still in love with me, he told me after I visited his show in Germany."

"He told you himself?"

"Yeah, Harry is still in love with me."

Authors Note

Hopefully this isn't too much drama ! If it is let me know and I'll stop adding so much <3

All the love,

O