thirty one

Bleu Jones

"What if I'm missing something?" I worried, for the millionth time, as we headed to the airport to go to Paris, France.

"Lovie, if there's anything you don't have. They have it in France. Don't worry so much, okay?" Harry reassured, rubbing circles on my hand to calm me.

"Okay, I'm sorry. This is just a long plane ride and I've never been out of the country." I began to focus on Harry's hand rubbing circles to help me.

"Lovie, calm down. I'll be right beside you the whole time, and before you know it we'll be celebrating our one year of knowing each other in the city of love." Harry smiled, his gaze turning to be for a second before focusing back on the road as we pulled in front of the airport.

"Mark's going to take this car, while we go to the airplane. There's going to be lots of paparazzi and fans, so be prepared. We've not gone public yet, but they basically know." Harry explained, eyes scanning my face for a bad reaction.

"Let's do this then Mr. Styles." I smiled, exiting the car from my side and ignoring the paparazzi to go to the trunk. Harry met me there, taking more luggage than I wanted him to.

"Is this your girlfriend Harry?"

"Who is this Harry?"

"What happened to Camille?"

"Are you excited for tour?"

The security guard that would be taking our car for us guided us through the mob, making sure everyone would let us though. Harry kept me in between him and the security guard knowing that they would want to get to me to ask me loads of questions.

Harry would occasionally tap me with the luggage just to make sure I was okay since it took us a little bit to get though the airport to the plane. Once we finally arrived, we thanked Mark and sat on the plane with sighs of relief.

"I will never get used to that." I spoke honestly.

Harry frowned, "I'm sorry."

I widened my eyes in realization that my words probably weren't the best to use and spoke quickly, "No, Harry. That's not what I meant." I rested my hand atop his, "I love you, and I would choose you a million times even if it meant I got mobbed every second of every day."

Harry smiled softly, taking my hand into his fully and rubbing circles like he usually does, "I just feel bad sometimes. Like your mother's words go through my head, and I wonder if I made your life harder. She's right, you could've had a perfect life with some doctor but now you're here. Getting mobbed with me."

"The easy way is never fun, Harry. I want you. You gave me a job that I love, with a life I love, and friends I love. A boyfriend that I love."

"Stop having such a way with words." Harry turned away, trying to hide the smile altering his features.

I laughed, "I get it from you babe."

"You're a dream Bleu Jones." Harry smiled softly, honestly filling his eyes.

"I don't want you to ever wake up then." I smiled, "But seriously, go to sleep. Long flight."

He murmured an 'okay' before I rested my head on his shoulder, his head on top of mine.

Waking up in Paris was a dream. Sure, jet lag was a bitch as always but sitting next to someone you love in the city of love doesn't ever get boring. So, now here I was. Nervous for my first day on the job with Sarah.

Sarah Jones greeted us with a smile as we entered the dressing room, "Bleu, how do you look good after an almost 11 hour flight?"

"Tell me about it." Harry added, kissing my cheek softly before walking away.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, my hair in a messy bun atop my head with an all white outfit that was most likely wrinkled from the flight since we didn't have time to change.

"You do! That's all I'm saying." Sarah giggled, her hands up in surrender.

Mitch entered the room, smiling as he saw Harry and I, "Hello lovebirds! Nice to have you with us."

"Nice to be here Mitchypoo." I smiled.

Mitch pulled me into a light hug, "Seriously though. I'm happy you agreed, would've been so different without you."

Harry came up to us, an older woman with him, "Bleu, this is Sarah our chef. Sarah, this is Bleu your new helper."

I pulled her into a quick hug, "It's nice to meet you Sarah."

"I'm extremely excited to work with you."