thirty three

We hit over 3k reads! Thank u all for the support <3
All the love, O

Bleu Jones

"Here we come Germany!" Sarah cheered, slinging her free arm across my shoulders. "Just me and my bestie living the best life!"

"Mitch, I'm stealing your girlfriend." I teased, moving as close as possible to Sarah while still carrying our luggage.

"You can have her." He joked resulting in Sarah flipping him the finger.

"Heeeey! Who said that I wanted my girlfriend stolen?" Harry cut in, making his way towards me.

As he snaked his free arm around my waist, Sarah removed her arm from my shoulders.

"You two are disgustingly cute." Sarah laughed. "But, my girlfriend, Bleu, and I are going to dinner after the show tonight so Mitch and you will have to find other plans."

"We are?" I asked.

"We are." Sarah nodded, so I shrugged in reply. I would enjoy some dinner in Germany.

The plane ride went the same as the one to Paris. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and just slept the whole way there. Classic.

Once again, since the schedule was so hectic, the second we got there we had to go to the arena so Sarah and I just agreed to get ready at the arena after the show.

As we entered the dressing room, my eyes fell upon a familiar blonde.

Harry gasped beside me, "Camille?"

She stood from the couch she was sitting on with a smile, her eyes looked me up and down in distaste before falling into Harry happily. She pulled him in for a friendly hug while Sarah and I shared the same worried glance.

"Hello Harry." Camille greeted as she pulled away. She acted as though none of us were in the room.

Harry's eyes caught mine, mine were filled with anger and his with confusion. "What are you doing here Camille?"

"I was in Germany for modeling, and I thought I'd pay you a visit." She looked at me, "But I see I've been replaced."

Sarah could see the anger over my face and brought me towards her and Mitch. I could still hear their conversation but I was turned away so I couldn't see them.

"It's not a replacement. You and I broke up Camille, I'm happy with Bleu." Harry explained, stepping away to create a distance between them.

Camille crossed her arms, "Just didn't realize it was that easy to fall into love with someone else so quickly." She saw Harry's face that was filled with confusion as to how she knew he was in love and she spoke again, "I saw the video of you screaming that you loved her. It's all over the media. Do you ever use your phone?"

"I don't care about the media so there's no need for me to check up on it." Harry shrugged, "Look, you're welcome to stay and watch the performance but I have moved on Camille. I'm very happy with Bleu, and I will remain to be."

Camille scoffed, grabbing her purse from the table, "I'll just see myself out." Harry nodded, not really sure on what to reply back to that.

The second she walked out, Sarah and I both threw our heads back in laughter.

Sarah began to mimic Camille, "Oh, Harry! How could you love someone else? I still love you!"

Mitch shook his head with a chuckle, "She just wanted to get papped leaving your show. S'all."

I walked over to Harry with a soft smile, "Are you alright?"

Harry smiled, "I'm just fine. I don't need her anymore, I have you and I'm happy." I pecked his lips softly before going towards Sarah's kitchen and helping her cook for after the show.

I watched most of Harry's performance until towards the end when he came off stage for a little while before the encore and told me to shower while he's on stage so he has more time with me before I go with Sarah.

I changed into one of the grey 'Treat People With Kindness' hoodies with black shorts and grey sneakers. It was a simple dinner, and we didn't want to go all out.

I left my wavy hair to air dry and only put on mascara

I left my wavy hair to air dry and only put on mascara. I made my way back to the main dressing room and only had to wait about half an hour before they all piled in, cleaned and refreshed.

"Hello gorgeous." Harry greeted, basically sitting atop of me with his hands around me.

I ran my hands through his hair, "Hello handsome. Your show was fantastic."

"Mm." He hummed, "I like your sweatshirt."

I laughed, "Narcissistic much."

"You love it."

"Hey, Styles! Don't try and make her stay. She's coming with me." Sarah yelled causing me to burst out in laughter and Harry dug his head into the side of my neck.

I let him sit for a few more moments before I rubbed his back, "Time to get up babe. I'll be back after dinner, go enjoy the food Sarah and I cooked for you."

"You can enjoy it with me." He replied but still got up, a pout evident on his face.

I kissed his lips once more before getting up and leaving with Sarah. "So where to?"

Sarah shrugged, "Dunno. Thought we could just walk around and see what we find."

"I'm good with that." I smiled.

We spoke about random things until we found a small restaurant that luckily had menus so we could just point to what we wanted. Once our food came back, Sarah spoke up.

"Am I the only one who thinks Camille had another reason for showing up today?"

I was silent for a moment before shaking my head, "No, I agree with you. I get that she loves fame and all but she's a French model not a German one. So why come to Germany's show instead of Paris' show?"

"Exactly! I don't know what she's up to, but I don't like it." She noticed the upset look on my face and quickly spoke again, "Don't worry. Harry won't make the mistake of choosing her against, trust me. That man is head over heels for you."