Adrinette Make Out

Alya does not know that Marinette and Adrien are a couple. She just knows that they kissed and that Adrien confessed his love. But, that will change in the next chapter.   

Time skip brought to you by Alya's Adrinette collection

Me and Alya were talking while headed to our last class of the day.  Alya was rambling non stop. 

A: "We really need some clothes to pack and I need more suitcases for our trip. I only have 4 suitcases!" 

    M: "Alya, 4 suitcases is plenty! We are only staying for 2 months."

A: Marinette, you poor fragile thing! OF COURSE IT IS NOT ENOUGH! We are going shopping with the boys and then we are going on a double date. "

Once, Alya has made up her mind on one and I mean no one can change it. 

M: Fine, but we better hurry to class. The bell rings in 30 seconds. 

That got her attention. We ran to class like we were in a marathon.  We got there just in time because the moment we sat down the bell rang. 

Adrien's POV

I was at my seat wondering were Mari was. Me and Nino switched up the seats between the four of us so that Alya is with Nino and my blueberry is with me. 

The bell was going to ring in 10 seconds when Mari and Alya both barged into the room and scrambled to their seats not noticing the change until afterward.  It was quite cute the reaction. 

M: Why are you sitting next to me? That is Alya's seat. 

A: Me and Nino switched.

M: Ok. BTW,  you and Nino are going shopping with me and Alya. You have no say whatsoever because once Alya makes up her mind and says you have to come you will because she will drag you by whatever she can grab. Or she will just hurt you and then go without out you. Your choice.

Alya is savage but, I do need to go shopping.

A: Alright, I will go and since, I don't have a photoshoot we can start earlier and end earlier. But, It needs to start 25 minutes after school ends, because I need to tell you something. 

 I need to tell her I am the Prince of England. And because of that I will only get to date Marinette for a short time because I have an arranged marriage with the Princess of China. 

M: Okay, I will meet you there. Also, where is the teacher, she should have been here by now. 

She is right we have been talking for a little bit and would have been called on by the teacher. 

A: I don't know. Do you think-

Mr.Damocles, our principal walked in. "Students, Mrs.Bustier had to go home because of an emergency but, you will still be going on your field trip. You are going to have a free period. Feel free to do as you wish. School will be over afterward. 

 YAY!!!! the whole class cheered and bolted out of the class room. 

I was thinking that me and Mari have more 'fun' time together. 

Mari approached me and asked if I wanted to talk to her alone now. 

A: Sure.

M: Cool. I already told Alya what she said and she said that was fine but no more tie after that. Also, follow me.

I followed her and we ended up....at the back of the school?

A: Mari what are we doing here?

M: You'll see.

Marinette's POV

He pulled me onto his lap.  Then he started talking.

A: Marinette, I ummm don't really know how to say this but, here it goes. I am Prince Adrien Agreste of England and I have an Arranged Marriage with the Princess of China, so I cannot stay with you for long. I'm sorry.

All I did was smile.

Adrien's POV

She smiled?

M: Well, that makes this much easier for me. 

What did she mean by that?

M: Adrien, I am Princess Marinette Dupain Cheng of China and I have and Arranged Marriage with Prince Adrien Agreste of England. So, you were you saying that we could not be together for very long.

I didn't even know what to say so I did the first thing that came to mind. I kissed her. 

She was shocked at first, but kissed back

She was shocked at first, but kissed back. I started kissing her jaw line and made my way to her neck.  I kissed her collar bone in search of her sweet spot. When I found it I kissed it and sucked. I heard a little moan escape her lips. When I was done, I admired my work. I gave it one last lick and began kissing Marinette again. Marinette's fingers tangled themselves in my hair and I had my hand on her back and the other one on her butt. We pulled away and we leaned our foreheads together and smiled. 

A: I Love you Mari and that will never change

M: I Love you too Adrien. But, I would like to have you forever and to do that we better get back to Alya but, before that I need to cover up the hickey you gave me.

I just laughed.  She took out her make up bag and put some eye shadow on it and did a bunch more stuff and then it was barely noticeable. 

She smiled and with that we made our way to the front of the school where Alya was waiting. 

AL: There you guys are! I was starting to think you guys were going to be late,

M: Are we late?

AL: No, you guys are 30 seconds early. Also, Mari you are going to tell me what you and Adrien were doing but I have a good guess from the hickey you tried to hide on your collarbone. 

Marinette and I blushed. 

M: Anyway lets go. 

We walked to Mari's house and had a quick snack

Then we headed to the Mall.