The Take Down

Time Skip to Monday sponsored by Chloe's Plastic face

Marinette's POV

I woke up warmer than usually and with a really comfy pillow. I snuggled my head deeper into it but, when I opened my eyes, my pillow wasn't a pillow at all! It was the chest of Adrien Agrest, Prince of England, World famous Parisian Model. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and his hair ruffled and messy. I liked it better than his styled hair. I looked at the time and my eyes nearly popped right out of their sockets. It was 7:15! School started in 45 minutes. I groaned and got out of bed and woke up Adrien, Alya, and Nino.  They got up, and saw me awake the were worried because they got up later than me and I have a reputation of waking up late but, that was an act to keep my identity a secret. I normally wake up at 5 AM but, I have to force myself back to sleep. We all changed and went downstairs for breakfast. 

My outfit

Alya's Outfit

Alya's Outfit

Since, I have shorter crop tops, no one would know that we have abs and since, it covers almost all of her no one would also see how toned and slender and muscular we are. But, we have to be to be able to do what we do. 

Then we did our hair

Mine

Alya's

Alya's

We gave ourselves a stamp of approval and went downstairs

We gave ourselves a stamp of approval and went downstairs. My mom had made pancakes with strawberries. It was delish. When we finished we had 15 minutes to get to school and it was a 5 minute walk so it was okay. We put our dishes in the sink and said goodbye to Aunt and Uncle and we were on our way. 

A: That was a good breakast, Mari.

M: Thanks Adrien. 

AL: Gurl, how you walk in those boots? They are at least 3 inches. 

M: The clumsiness was an act. The highest heels I have walked in, I think was 7 inches. 

AL: WHAT?!?!?!?!

I rolled my eyes and told her to be quiet. 

N: Dudes, when is the next concert so, we are ready?

A: Next week. 

AL: Cool. We are so going to bust the roof, right Mari?

M: Yeah, I can't wait. I love preforming for the people. 

A: Yeah, me too. 

AL: Speaking of which, I heard Lila say that she has backstage passes and she is friends with all of us and knows our identities and knows us personally. 

M: That liar. Do you think we should expose her or let her be?

AL: I think we should expose her!!

N&A: Good idea/Yeah, dudette

M: All right!! Since, she loves Adrien you are going to ask her if you can go with her and meet Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge and Carapace. If she says they were stolen, go with the flow to expose her.

A: All right, will do. I think we can go with the flow, since we are all good actors. 

M: Let's do it! But, do it before the teacher gets here but when the whole class is in the classroom. 

AL: Alright! Come on!

We had all ready arrived but, the last students were already entering the class room and Lila was already in there telling lies. We got in and heard a huge lie. 

Lila: - I have backstage pass to their concert and I know each and everyone of them personally and I am besties with them. 

We heard murmurs on how cool that was and if they could get certain things, but Lila did not hear them, which is good so that we can carry out our plan. I signaled for Adrien to start and we stayed where we were while Me, Alya and Nino stayed behind while Alya pretended to talk to me but we were listening to how the convo was going. 

A: Lila, could you do me a favor?

L: Adrihoney!!! What can I do for you?

She sat on the desk and tried to sexily twirl her hair.

KEYWORD: TRIED 

Adrien just ignored it and asked the question. 

A: Can you get me autographs from them, please?

L: Oh, I would but, Mari-trash stole them from me Saturday when we bumped into each other at the park. 

Me and Alya smiled. On saturday, we all went to a cafe and where in the studio rehersing and playing. There was no way that was true.  I got glares from all over the room. I pretended that I was about to cry. Lila looked at me smugly, was about to talk but Chloe interupted her. 

C: Of course, she did. Mari-trash is too poor to even get a outfit. She stole them because she simply wanted to meet them and then act all macho and rich. 

A: Ahh! But, that is where both of you are wrong. Chloe, Marinette would never do that and Lila-

L: But, Adrihoney! She stole them from me and pushed me to the ground before taking them and running off with them. 

AL: Lila, how could she do that when she spent all of Saturday, with Me, Alya and Nino. She never even left the group. Unless her parents called her. 

N: Yeah! So do you really have a backstage pass or was that just another lie?

L: I..um....uhhh. I fibbed?

A: Of course you did. 

Everyone just looked shocked and I looked at Lila and smiled smugly. Adrien walked over smiling. I giggled and kissed him.  We pulled away and everybody (except Alya and Nino) did a double take on what just happened before the screechies started. 

C: WHY DID YOU KISS MY ADRIKINS?!?!?!?

L: YOU THINK ADRIHONEY WOULD ACTUALLY \WILLING KISS A PEASENT LIKE YOU?!?!

A: 1. She is not a peasent 2. I would kiss her any day of the year 3. Don't call me Adrikins or Adrihoney. 4. She is my girlfriend so shut up. 

They shut it like he said and everybody started cheering.  Then the teacher came in and everybody got in their seats and quieted down. 

Ms.B: Okay, everybody. We need to postpone the field trip, because of some unexpected events. We will also have some extra curricular classes, before the field trip. We will have dancing, gymnastics, parkour and self defense. We will all need this for our trip, because the Emperor and Empress requested that we do this so, we are listening. It will take place all day so, your other classes will be canceled. Please head to the gym. There will be outfits for the girls in the changing room and there will be shorts for the boys. You boys only have to wear shirts if you want to. Please make your way to the gym.