Day with Miraculous Squad

Marinette's POV

It was finally the day. It was the day that Ladybug and the others would spend the whole day with the class. Well, minus Lila. Yahooo! My entire day Lila free. How awesome in that? Don't answer that. I gathered up Adrien and Alya and Nino and we went to the meeting place and got into our outfits. We wore the same outfits we did during the preformance but me and Alya did our hair. 

Mari

Alya

Alya

We were exiting our limo when the class pulled up

We were exiting our limo when the class pulled up. We smiled and waved. They looked beyond excited.

Rena: Come on guys! We only have so much time. 

Ms.B: Sorry, we are a little late. We had to look presentable. 

Carapace: We don't care what you look like. As long as you come clothed in something that covers you we don't care. 

Ladybug: Alright. Now that you are here we can go but, there are a couple of rules. 1. Do not go near me or Rena when we get mad. Let the boys take care of that. 2. We already planned out the day. We have fun activities. 3. We will be taking breaks for food and drinks. As well, as the bathroom. 4. You can joke around, just don't take it to far. That is all now let's go. 

Chat: So, tell us about all of you. 

Kim: I am Kim. I like running, sports, parkour, swimming, and I am a dare devil. 

Alix: I am Alix. I like roller blading, parkour, gymnastics and I am a bigger dare devil than Kim here. 

They all went on about what they like to do and stuff. We finally got to our first destination. A old building in disguise. It was actually our playhouse. We all go here for fun but, we disguise it as an old building. 

Rena: Alright. We are here. 

Kim: What?! You said fun. 

Chat: It is trust us. 

I unlocked it and ushered them all in and when they were inside they were shocked. They all saw rooms they liked and immediatley went there.  We all laughed and tlked with Ms.B.