"Meeting" Future Mates.

Adrien's POV

I woke up early without Marinette in my arms😢. I got up and saw a note. 

Dear Adrien,

I had to go see my parents, so I could meet my future husband, the prince of England. Can't wait to surprise them. I will see you there. 

With Love, 

Marinette

I chuckled and got ready. I went to my limo and went to my house that my parents rented here. I quickly went inside and went to the living room. 

I saw my Father and my Mother conversing. 

A: Father. 

G: Adrien. You are going to meet you future bride. Please get ready. 

A: Yes father. 

I went up to my room put on my Chat Noir themed suit and put on my matching mask. 

I went out to my parents

I went out to my parents. My mother liked my choice. My father said it was childish. I walked to our limo and we went to the palace. When we got their, we walked through the living room where the class was. My parents had masks as well so, nobody knows who we are. Lila immediatly came to me. 

Lila: I am Lila. You are?

A: The Prince of England.

Everybody gasped except Alya and Nino. I continued to lead my parents to the private meeting room. Marinette and her parents were talking. 

I would be lying if I said Marinette was pretty. She was stunning. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Give me another synonym.

I was able to regain my composure

I was able to regain my composure. Marinette walked to me and gave me a quick kiss. 

M: Nice to see you, Adrien. 

A: You too, Mari. 

I looked at my parents and they were shocked. I looked at her parents and they were shocked too. Mari led me to a loveseat sofa and I sat down next to her.