Birthday Part 2

Marinette's POV

Then lights suddenly came back on and I gasped. Everybody was here. My classmates, Kagami, Luka, Auntie and Uncle, Mom, Dad, Marin, Tikki, Plagg, even Luna the Princess of Korea (my friend from first grade), Christina the Princess of Asia (my friend from fifth grade), Kristi the Princess of the UK and her twin brother Chris the Prince of the UK (my friends from sixth grade) 

I was so happy. Adrien hugged me from behind. I turned around and gave him a big kiss. 

M: YOU ARE THE BEST!

A: *chuckles* I know. 

M: Don't be cocky. You ruined the moment. 

I slapped him playfully and went to my friends. 

AL: Happy Birthday Girl!

Kagami: Happy Birthday!  Also, Alya is amazing. 

Bridgette: Happy Birthday, Marinette. We are going to the bar after. I challenge you. 

M: I accept.

My mom always challenges me to a drinking contest when we got to a bar. I always win though. We started on my 18th Birthday.

Everybody had got me gifts. Even Lila. I am guessing Alya forced her too. I got a little gift for everyone else. I got them a key chain and a new phone. It is not an iPhone XE but, I got them and iPhone 11 Pro Max.  

Kim: Happy Birthday, Mari! 

M: Thanks. LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!!

We all went to the food table. I got a big plate of food. I sat down next to a cherry blossom tree and enjoyed everything. Alya was with Nino. Adrien was still getting food because you know everybody seems to notice his pretty face in a crowd. He is pretty famous in China. 

He finally got away from all the girls. He came over and sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. He put an arm around me and I was happy. 

M: Thank you for putting this together. You did amazing. 

A: Thanks. You deserve the best. 

I kissed him and continued eating. I finished as quickly as possible. I needed some cake. I am guessing that Tikki, Auntie Sabine, Plagg, and Uncle Tom made the cake. It was amazing. 

Cake

I need the cake

I need the cake. I need sweets. Thankfully, I think Tikki read my mind. 

Tikki: Time for cake. Mari come on. 

I walked over and looked at the cake. It looked delicious. Everybody sang the happy birthday and I blew out the candles. 

M: CUT THE CAKE, ALREADY!!!

I needed that cake. Dad chuckled and Mom cut a big slice just for me. I went over to wear I was sitting and ate piece after piece. I was just stuffing piece after piece in my mouth. It was delicious. It was chocolate with strawberries in it. 

I was done eating in 10 minutes. I was the first one done but, everybody was close to being done. I couldn't wait to give them their little trinkets. It was a very tiny gift compared to what I would normally give them. 

It was finally time for presents and they all got me good stuff. Here is what they all got me. 

Mom: A new outfit. Like super cute. It was a nice red dress with a red rose to put in my hair with earrings and bracelets. 

Dad: (With Mom's help) 5 new pairs of shoes. 2 boots, 1 sneakers, and 2 heels, a 3 inch heel and 4 inch heels. 

Kim: (With Alix's Help) 2 casual outfits. 

Alix: New High tops. 

Sabrina: 3 sketchbooks.

Max: A new computer.

Nathaniel: New pens and markers for designing. 

Chloe: A sewing machine. 

Mylene: Threads and Needles. 

Ivan: A new sketchbook. 

Rose: A new dress

Juleka: Make up

Kagami: 4 cute PJ's

Luka: A Ladybug Album (I had to keep myself from laughing so, I grinned like a idiot that broke out of a mental hospital.) 

Marin: A hug. JK, he gave me.... a new tablet. 

Tikki: 2 new bikinis (1 red and black and 1 green and black.)

Plagg: A pair of sneakers. 

Luna: 3 crop tops 

Christina: 4 pairs of jeans 

Kristi: A new tiara (Lila was very screechie)

Chris: 2 pairs of shoes

Adrien: A necklace with a ruby heart

Nino: Pair of headphones (the ones I was admiring all day at the mall)

Alya: A red 2 piece dress

I loved all of the gifts. 

I just had to try on every piece of clothing that I got. 

I quickly teleported to my room and put all the gifts in my bag. I went back to the place I had came from and went to everybody. I did not give this to the adults so I gave it to everyone else. I gave everyone their phone and key chain. The girls were not that happy except Lila but, the boys were raving about the gifts. Well, except Adrien, Nino and Nath. They were not happy one bit. 

Boys and Lila except Adrien, Nino and Nath: NEW PHONES!!! 

Girls except Lila: NO! IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

The girls kept asking why I did this and kept insisting that I take the gift back. I had to explain all of it to them and then they finally understood. (Your Lazy Author could not write the explanation because their tiny brain could not think of one.)

By the time, we were done, it was 10:07. We still had time to get to the bar. I had my mom announce it. 

Bridgette: We are going to head to the Bar! You can come if you want. 

Everyone: *cheering*

AL: BOOZE! 

My mom smiled and shook her head at Alya. Alya could live at a bar if she was allowed. 

We got in the limo and went to my favorite bar. I waited until everyone was out and then walked to the bar with Adrien. 

A: Hope you are happy with everything, Princess. 

M: Adrien, I have had so much fun tonight, but, I think my mom is going to have more fun. 

I pointed to my mom who was drinking shots upon shots against my dad. She does her victory dance and then drops back into her seat. She ca drink a whole lot before becoming drunk. 

She comes over and is able to walk in a straight line despite just drinking 20 shots. 

I ask for 30 shots and we split it into 15 each. I get drunk after 45-60 shots. I have been doing this for about 2-3 years. My mom gets drunk after 60 shots. 

Adrien said go and I just grab the shots and fling the drink in my mouth. I finish in less 15 seconds. My mom pouted and crossed her arms. I did my victory dance and was very happy. 

I got a beer and then was done drinking for the night. I sat next to Adrien and put my head on his lap. I was beginning to become tired. My eyelids started to become heavy and then, next thing I knew, I was fast asleep in Adrien's lap.