Concert

I woke up and looked around. I wasn't in my room. I heard a soft snoring and saw Marinette. I was in Marinette's room. She looked so cute. I carefully got out of bed making sure not to wake her then, went to her closet and ran out and jumped on the bed. 

She bolted up and sent a shock of electricity out. I ducked and it barely missed my hair. I stood up and she glared at me. 

M: What was that for?

A: To wake you up. Our concert is today. We are going to be late. We slept till' 1 PM.  

M: OMG! Let me get dressed. 

A: What me to leave?

M: Nope. I will just lock myself in my closet. 

I chuckled and she stuck out her tongue. She went in and locked the door. I sat down on her bed and started thinking about how the concert is going to go. 

I heard the door unlock and looked up. My eyes went wide. She looked amazing. 

I blinked and kept blinking trying to figure out how I got this amazing women to be my girlfriend

I blinked and kept blinking trying to figure out how I got this amazing women to be my girlfriend. She giggled and winked at me. She didn't have make up on like yesterday. Something is wrong. She normally has on make up. 

A: Why don't you have on make up?

M: Alya dared me to not put on make up until my coronation. I kinda like having on no make up tho. 

A: You should. You look better without it then you do with. 

M: Alright. 

We went to Alya and Nino's room and they weren't there. We went downstairs and saw them on the couch waiting for us. 

AL: Finally. We have been waiting for an hour. 

A: Sorry. 

N: You guys ready?

M: Yup. Let's go. 

We headed to our concert hall and hurried to our dressing rooms. 

Marinette's POV

I got to my dressing room and sighed. Tomorrow, the four of us had dress and tux fittings. I hope I worked out enough to not have to wear a corset. Those things are evil. I started practicing my dance moves for my dances. Someone knocked on the door and a head poked in. It was my stylist, Alexandra. Her nickname was Alexa

M: Hey Alexa. 

Alexa: Marinette, we have been notified that the concert will take place earlier than expected. I need to help you get ready right now. 

She stressed right now so, I sighed and sat down in my chair. She undid my hair and did my hair into pigtails. She grabbed my Ladybug outfit and I changed into it. 

She smiled and clapped her hands. 

Alexa: You look amazing. The crowd is already seated and is waiting for you guys go go.

She ushered me out and I raced to where Rena, Chat and Carapace were waiting. 

Ladybug: Guys!

Rena: Ladybug! The crowd is restless. 

As if on cue, the crowd started chanting 'Miraculous Squad'. I smiled and rubbed my hands together. 

Ladybug: Let's give them the show they came for then!

We ran out on stage and the crowd roared. 

Ladybug: Let's get this party started!

Chat and Carapace ran off stage and me and Alya got in place. Then, the music started. 

Then, it was time for our next song. 

Then, Rena went off stage and Chat came up. I sat on the stool that was brought out and Chat started singing.

We went off stage and was replaced by Rena and Carapace. She sat on the stool and Carapace started singing. 

Carapace went off stage and I went back on. I smirked and faced the crowd. They were louder than our last concert. I decided to do what I did at our last concert. I stalled. 

M: You guys want your extra

Crowd: Yes

M: You sure?

Crowd: YES!!!

M: Are you sure your sure?

I knew the reaction.

Crowd: YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

M: Alright! Let's do this!

The music started and me and Rena started dancing. 

The crowd cheered like crazy. Chat and Carapace came on stage and Chat started speaking. 

Chat: Hey guys! We are going to be at the Princess' coronation. 

Ladybug: Yeah! We are going to preform there. 

Rena: Along with us on stage, the princess and 3 of her friends are going to be on stage! 

Carapace: Be sure to be there. Tickets just got finished printing. See ya there. 

We walked off the stage and everybody got up and gathered their stuff and raced to the ticket booth. We printed at least 200,000 tickets so, if we sell out we are going to have to make more. Luckily, I already set an order for 50,000 and they are in the making. They should be done in at least 2 days. 

We hugged and cheered. 

Chat: I can't wait!

Carapace: I know!

We all laughed and went to our dressing rooms. I changed back into my clothes. I went out to my limo and Alya, Nino and Adrien came racing out of the back and to me. I opened the door and we went inside. 

We rode to the castle and quickly went to our rooms. We were racing our class. I got in my pj's and got in bed. I closed my eyes as I heard the class come in.