Royal Classes

Marinette's POV

I woke up and got a text from my mom

Bridgette: Hi Honey. We have assigned for your class to have some gym classes and gymnastics classes. Your cousin Maria will be there. Do not tell them that. 

Marebear: Alright. I will not tell them. 

Bridgette: Thank you sweetheart. 

Marebear: No problem. 

My hair was back to normal because the dye had washed out.  I was fine with it and needed to find a new outfit. I got an outfit I had just finished making. 

I put on my new sneakers and went downstairs

I went downstairs and everyone was eating breakfast

M: Hey guys. The Emperor and Empress want us to some classes. 

A: What kind?

M: Gym. I do not know the other classes. 

Lila: Why!? We will get sweaty and stinky! This is ridiculous!

M: Too bad! You ave no say in this whatsoever. It will start an hour after breakfast.  

Everybody ate their breakfast. We went to the throne room to, see Mom and Dad. 

Bridgette: Hello. You will be taking gym classes and gymnastics. We take some breaks in between all of this. Please be respectful and on your best behavior. Follow me.

We followed her to the gym. The gymnastics room was to the right 

Felix: Master Fu, will be your instructor.

Master Fu: Hello. We will start with warm ups and stretches. Then, we will move to the actual fighting. Please sit in a line. 

We sat down and he gave us instructions. 

Master Fu: We will start with 25 sit ups, then 25 push ups, 25 pull ups, and 50 laps around the room. 

Lila: But, that is a full workout! This is ridiculous.