Grand Ball & Attack

Warning: ⚠Lots of pictures and some abuse toward the end.⚠

Marinette's POV

It was the day of The Grand Ball. In a week it would be my 21st Birthday and then the week after is my Coronation to become Empress. Me and Adrien have been dating for 2 months now. Me and Alya are going for dress fitting and then we will choose our hair styles and make up. 

I got dressed and got Alya. 

I woke up Alya and got her to get dressed after I promised donuts and shopping. She sprinted out of bed and to her closet. 

She got dressed and we went outside and to my car. As we got closer we saw Lila leaning on it and the class crowding around her. 

Lila: Yup! That's right losers this is my car. 

Adrien and Nino saw us and came to us. 

A: Why does she do this?

M: Does it matter? She gets exposed either way. 

I unlocked my car and opened the door and got in. Alya got in on the passenger side. 

Lila: Why are you stealing my car?

M: It's not your car. Look at the license plate. 

My license plate had my name on it.

I started the engine and drove us to an ice cream parlor. Alya ordered chocolate chip with strawberries and I had triple chocolate with Oreo's. We ate the ice cream as we drove. We got to the mall and I grabbed my 6 credit cards from my mom and got out of the car. 

We went inside and searched for dresses and shoes. I found a nice red dress and helped Alya find a dress. We were also allowed to have our graduation at the palace too. I could not wait. We chose our graduation dresses and and coronation dresses and party dresses AND ball dresses. We found our heels and purchased all of the items. 

The total was $759.24 but, me being the princess, I was only charged $559.24, I got a $200 discount.  We were heading back to the car and putting our dresses and shoes in the back sea when I felt hands on my waist. Not realizing who it was, I turned around and sent them flying through the air. Upon seeing it was Adrien, I stopped him and flew him over and put him back on the ground. 

M: Why did you do that and how did you find us?

A: I put a tracker on your car.

M: Ok. Do you need a ride to the palace, now?

A: That would be awesome. 

I finished putting our stuff in the car. I let Alya drive and I sat in the passenger seat while Adrien sits in the back. 

I played on my phone until I got a message from Chloe. 

Chloe: Hey. I need some help picking out a dress. Can you help me?

Mari: Of course. What color?

Chloe: Yellow, of course. 

Mari: Alright. I have the PERFECT thing. 

Chloe: Thanks Mari. You are amazing. 

Mari: No prob. See you in a bit. 

Chloe: KK.

I had a yellow dress she could wear. It was perfect. I played on my phone until we were at the palace. I grabbed my dresses and shoes and scurried to my room. I ran to her room and opened the door to her on Nathaniel's lap kissing him.