Finding out & Dance Squad

I decided to do them as singers and Dancers. Mari is Ladybug. Adrien is Chat Noir. Alya is Rena Rouge. Nino is Carapace

Alya's POV

Me and Nino ran after Mari like we were in a marathon. We ran faster than we thought we could ever go but, man was Mari fast she kept running, crying, sobbing, etc. We ran after her and as long as she ran we ran and let me tell you that was no bueno. She ran for 15-20 minutes and was not even panting just crying. Well, we did not run the entire way, cause she was that fast but at least 15 minutes of the 20 minutes. We lost track of were she was an wondered how we could find her.

N: How are going to find her know?

AL: Nino, calm down. Worrying is not going to solve anything. Let's just stop and think. 

N: Could you call her?

AL: No, she would not answer so, think harder.

N: Okay.

AL: Oh! I know, we could-

I was interupted by a scream, full of raw emotions and feelings. I shattered my heart but, it leapt when it recognized the voice,

AL: That's Mari. We have to follow it.

N: Let's go.

We ran as we followed the screams they would pause for a second only to scream louder. 

Once, they stopped. We heard lots of sobbing and crying. I saw Mari leaning against a wall and hunched foward. I walked slowly. The only sound was my heels and  Nino sniffling from crying (Really Nino? Really?). I walked over to Mari and rubbed her back. I hugged her but did not stop rubbing her back. Nino hugged her as well and talked to her softly and said comforting words. When I see Chloe again, I will beat her fake plastic barbie ass face. We heard footsteps and a voice. I looked up to see.... Adrien. 

Adrien's POV

I followed the sobs and comforting words and it lead my to, an abandoned ally. I saw Marinette, her back against the wall and her arms resting on her knees and her head on her arms while she  was somewhat slouched. Alya was rubbing Mari's back while Nino was talking to her.  Alya looked at me tapped Nino's shoulder and pointed at me. He did not stop talking but, did waved me over. I looked at my princes and my heart shattered more than I ever thought it could. I was so happy to find her. Cause' before I felt myself spiraling out of control. I felt my powers coming to me. Yes, I have powers. All royals have powers. The Princess of China being the strongest of them all. I am just happy her powers didn't spiral. We can come into contact with our powers any time we feel like it.  I shape shifted into a ladybug and flew to her nose. She lifted her head and put her finger to her nose and I crawled onto her finger. She smiled at me and did a little giggle. I flew off her finger and landed on the ground and turned back into my human form.

She hugged me tightly and buried her head in the crook of my neck. I held her tightly and comforted her

A: Princess, you know that she is lying, you are beautiful, smart and just well....perfect. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

M: But-

A: No buts. It is not true, okay.

M:Alright, you handsome prince.

AL: Really, Princess and Prince? With those nicknames anyone would think you were royalty. 

A&M: We are royalty, Alya

AL&N: Really?

M: Yes, Alya. I am Princess Marinette Dupain Cheng of China and My boyfriend is Prince Adrien Agreste of England.