Group Day

Marinette's POV

Me and Alya were funning around my closet tryin to find an outfit. My eyes landed on a sweater and a pair of white jeans.  I took it off the rack as Alya squealed. She found a crop top and a pair of white jeans as well as some heels. We left our hair the same and put on no make up. 

Mari

Alya

Alya

I put on some black flats and we ran out the door and through the castle at lightning speed

I put on some black flats and we ran out the door and through the castle at lightning speed. Well, me faster cause' Alya was wearing heels so....anyways, we got to the front of the castle and the boys were wearing jeans and a casual t-shirt. We posed and giggled. The boys shook their heads and laughed. 

A: You 2 are so silly. 

M: We know.

N: Honestly, who runs through a palace in heels. 

AL: I do. 

They shook their heads and Adrien took my hand and Nino took Alya's hand. Since, we didn't want to attract a lot of attention we took my red Maserati convertible. 

Alya wanted to drive so, I let her. We also, went the speed limit and this car had a regular lincense plate so, it would not attract attention. First, stop was the ice cream parlor. 

Nino sat next to Alya and me and Adrien sat in the back. I was sitting on Adriens lap cuddling with him. He was very tiried from the fittings, so I got off his lap and he put his head on my lap and I fiddled with it. 

I heard a low vibrating sound come from him and I stopped and the sound stopped. I started playing with his hair again and the sound started up again. Then, it hit me.

HE WAS PURRING!

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

M:*whispers* You purr.

A:*flustered* N-no I don't. And even if I did you can't prove it.

M: I scratch you and you purr. I don't scratch you and you don't purr.

I gave him a demonstration and when, I stopped he was blushing and we discovered a new shade of red. JK. But, he was close to it. I laughed. Nino looked back and waved his hand.