Fittings

Hey Guys! Thank you for your votes and thoughts. I will show what dresses, make up looks and hairdos won in the coronation chapters(There might be a part 1 and a part 2.) Anywhos, back to the story!

Marinette's POV

I woke up and a feeling of dread washed over me. It was the day I have my dress fittings. It was bearable when, they don't squeeze me with a corset but, when everybody needs to move out of the way or else they gonna get trampled. 

I heard a knock at the door and I rolled out of bed a scooted to the door. I opened it a a head of blonde hair and electric green eyes greeted me. I smiled and hugged Adrien. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled my head deeper into his chest. 

I pulled away and looked up when, he tapped on my shoulder.

A: Your mother requested that I get you for breakfast. We are having pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and orange juice. Also, she said wear a casual dress or a nice outfit. 

I nodded a kissed his cheek. 

M: Ok, minou. 

He smiled and left. I went into my closet and looked around. My eyes settled on the perfect dress to wear. I took it off the hanger and changed. 

I brushed my hair and left it down

I brushed my hair and left it down. Since, royals have powers our hair grows longer faster. Well, in the girls case anyway. The boys hair grows at the same pace as a regular non royal boy. I smiled and went downstairs. When, I got to the table I saw that we had some guests.  

 Adrien's sister, mother and father were here. Alya's little twin sisters were here as well as her mother and father. And Nino's mother and father were here. 

I shrugged and sat next to Alya she was wearing a casual outfit and some heels. 

I had a plate of 5 pancakes, 3 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and 3 over easy eggs put in front of me

I had a plate of 5 pancakes, 3 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and 3 over easy eggs put in front of me. They were trying to make me fat. I cut my pancakes and poured syrup over them. I started eating and as soon as the first piece was in my mouth I knew who made these. It was my mom. Only she could make such thick, fluffy, light pancakes. I gobbled them up and ate the rest of my food. My mom stood up and everybody quieted down. 

B: Everybody. We are having dress fittings and tux fitting today. We also have, 9 guests today. The Princess of England, the King and Queen of England, the Princesses of Spain, the King and Queen of Spain and the King and Queen of Norway. 

Everybody stood up and bowed. Even Adrien, Alya, Nino and me. We didn't want to raise suspicion. We turned back to my mom and she continued. 

B: The girls will have have their measurements taken and then if you have any requests on the dress please tell the person assigned to you. The boys will have their measurements taken and you will choose your colors and what material you want your tie/bow tie to be. Thank you. 

She exited the room and everybody went to the fitters. I was assigned Stella. She is my favorite fitter. She is gentle and knows her stuff. I already knew what to do so, I was done really quickly. She clapped her hands in happiness and sighed. 

Stella: Alright you are done.

I looked at her closely and noticed her eyes were slightly red and puffy like she was crying and she had bags under her eyes. 

M: Stella. What's wrong? Have you gotten much sleep lately?

She shook her head and trembled a bit. 

Stella: No. My parents recently got sick and can't work so, now I have to work, day and night to support them and myself. 

I hugged her and took her to my mom. 

M: Mom?

B: Yes?

M: Stella's parents are sick and she has been working overtime to support them and herself and well, everything they own. Can her and her parents stay here in the castle and have our doctors treat her parents? Please. 

B: Of course. A fine young woman like her can't work herself to hard. I will send some people to help her move their stuff from their house to the castle to make it feel more like home. 

Stella squealed and gave me a bear hug. 

Stella: Thank you so much, Princess!

M: Call me Mari or Marinette. You are my friend after all. 

I left her my mom and went to see how Alya was holdin' up. I went to her room and saw she had Caroline. She is one of the worst. She always forces you to wear corsets no matter how fit you are. 

I stepped forward and cleared my throat. She turned around head held high. 

Caroline: Yes?

M: Take that off her. She doesn't need it. 

Caroline: Bu-

M: No. Off. Now. 

She reluctantly took it off and Alya took a deep breath. 

AL: I can breathe. 

She turned toward Caroline. 

AL: I would like my dress to be blue please. Not to light but, not that dark. 

I grabbed her hand and took her to my room. Our fitting were done so, we didn't have anything planned for the day until we got a text. 

A: You two up for a day with Me and Nino?

M: Course!

A: Cool. Meet us at the front to the castle in 15 minutes. 

I put a thumbs up and me and Alya raced to my closet. We had 10 minutes to get ready and 5 minutes to be at the front of the castle. 

Fun....