Meeting the Princess & Surprise

Adrien's POV

Marinette had just fallen asleep on my lap when, Felix said it was time to go back to the palace. We got up and went to the Limo. I carried Marinette bridal style. I was a short drive. I carried her up the stairs and to her room. I placed her in her bed and took off her heels and her hair piece. I was not willing to undress her no matter how much I love her. I kissed her lips and walked out of her room. 

I went to my room took off my clothes and changed into my sweatpants. I climbed in bed and fell asleep counting how things I love about Mari. 

-------------------------------------Time Skip to the Morning-------------------------------

Adrien's POV

I woke up at 7 AM knowing Mari was sleeping unless it was an incredibly important day to her. I went to Nino's room and shook him awake. I got dressed in some jeans and a T-shirt. 

A: *whispers* Nino. I need you and Alya's help. 

N: With?

A: A really special gift for Mari. 

N: Dude. Her birthday was yesterday. 

A: She fell asleep before I could give it to her. 

N: Fine. I will go get Alya. 

He got into some clothes and then left for Alya's room. I went back to my room and waited. I wanted to get a promise ring for Mari. I could not get it yesterday with her Birthday and everything. I just hope she likes it.  

Alya's POV

I had just woken up when Nino came in. 

AL: What happened?

N: Adrien needs our help regarding Mari. 

AL: Let me guess. A really special present?

N: How-

AL: Have you ever seen him look at Mari? Plus, Mari tells me everything about him. 

N: Okay. Get dressed and meet me at Adrien's doorway. 

AL: Alright, Babe. Now shoo. 

I put out some clothes and got dressed.