Castle

Nino's POV

It has been 1 month and yesterday, Ms.B announced that we are going to stay in the castle. Everybody was pumped except Mari, Adrien, Alya, and me. We all have been to the castle before but, I was curious about one thing. Ms.B usually tells us that we are going in a cool limo or something. But, she said it was a surprise. We all got packed so, we could get to the castle and not be late. 

I went to Alya's room to get her and she was on her bed on her phone. She was already dressed so I could just take her down to the dining room for breakfast. 

Alya

She looked FINE

She looked FINE. I tapped her shoulder and she looked up and got off the bed. 

N: Isn't it illegal to look this sexy?

AL: Not when, you're a princess. 

N: I hate you

AL: Love you too, babe. 

I walked her down to the dining room for breakfast and Mari came down with Adrien except she was on his back. 

Alya's POV

Mari came in on Adrien's back and didn't even look tired.  Mari got her breakfast and sat next to me. 

M: Hey Alya. I love your clothes. 

AL: Thanks. I like yours too. 

Mari:

Adrien kept staring at Mari

Adrien kept staring at Mari. We all finished breakfast and we went to the front of the house. Ms.B came in a took us to our car. There was a cool motorcycle and 2 motorcycles. Everybody was wondering what the motorcycles were for. Then Mr.B started talking. 

Ms.B: Okay, class we will be going in the limo except 4 people. That is 

Lila: It is obviously me, Adrikinns, Sabrina and Chloe. 

Ms.B: Actually Lila, it is for Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino. 

We walked to the motorcycles. Mari drove the red one and I drove the orange one.