Airport

Adrien's POV

I was trying to wake up Marinette, but she was still sleeping, I hugged her knowing that my skin was cold. She hugged back before bolting away and cocooning back into the blanket. 

M: Jesus, BOY you are cold. 

I had drawn a bathtub of cold water for this reason. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the tub. I dipped her toe and she retracted it as fast as lightning. Then I placed her above the water and dropped her in. Her eyes bolted open. She screamed at the top of her lung and bolted out of the water at the speed of lighting and tackled me sat on my stomach and slapped the sides of my head. Alya and Nino bolted in because of the scream that Mari had produced from her tiny petite body. 

Alya's POV

I was in my room walking to my closet. I was putting out my clothes and trying to push Nino out when, we heard a scream. It wasn't any scream. It was the scream only Mari screamed when she was distressed scared, or a synonym of any of the word I just said.  We bolted to the bathroom only to find Mari on top of Adrien soaking wet and slapping the sides of his head while he tries to protect himself. I go to the tube and touch the water. Ice Cold. That is why she screamed. Adrien sat up and grabbed her hands and kissed her. 

I got out my phone and took a billion pictures. Nino just fake coughed and I punched him in the arm as hard as I could while glaring at him. The couple stopped and jumped away from each other and I sniffled dramatically. 

AL: Did you have to scream?

I grabbed Mari and dragged her to her room so we could change. 

I chose her outfit. She chose mine. I did not mind if people saw my abs. She did so I chose her an outfit were people could not see hers and I chose an outfit for myself. People could see my abs but, I did not care. 

Mine

Mari's

Mari's

Then we did our hair

Then we did our hair. I styled mine but, despite Mari's protests I let her hair down to it's natural length. I let my hair down but styled it a little. We both have pretty long hair but, Mari has the longest.