School Classes

Adrien's POV

We all exited the class room and walked to the gym. 

AL: I am so happy singing was not included right? I could have given us away.

M: Yeah. I don't know what I would have done if that happened. 

Kim spoke up. 

K: Hey, Mari. 

M: Yeah. 

K: Race you to the gym room. Bet you can't catch me. 

M: How much?

K: 50 euros. 

M: All right. Deal. 

The class gasped. Kim was the fastest kid in the class. But, Mari is lightning when she wants to be and I bet Kim will be shocked. The got in position and Max was going to let them know when to start. 

MAX: Ready Set GO!!!

We all started running after them. Kim was running as fast as possible but, Mari was faster. She beat him there by a mile. Kim was shocked as well as the rest of the class. 

K: How-But- HUH???

Mari giggled.

M: I am fast when I want to be. I wasn't running my fastest all the other times you guys have seen me run. Right, Babe? 

She called me Babe!!! 

A: Yeah. 

AL: Come on. I want the school day to end already. 

We went inside and Me, Nino, and Kim took off our shirts. Me and Nino are muscular and real concerned about our bodies. I put on Black and Neon Green shorts while Nino put on Plain Green shorts and we sat down next to our girls. Lila and Chloe were just staring at me and then Chloe took a picture of me and posted it on her social media. 

Mari and Alya went to change. I know Mari is body conscious so, she will wear a cover up or a very covering outfit. Knowing Alya she will make her take it off.  

Mari and Alya came out after a little bit. 

Marinette's POV

Alya was selecting clothes to showy for my taste. Then I found an outfit I liked and it covered a good amount. Alya liked and I put it on. Then I chose her an outfit. 

Mine

(Pretend it has long sleeves

(Pretend it has long sleeves.)

Alya's