x. the weasleys

Before Tori could even open her eyes she was tackled in a hug

Before Tori could even open her eyes she was tackled in a hug. "I'm so glad you're alright!" Fred's voice caused Tori to smile, as she quickly hugged her friend back.

She felt everything, all the fear and anxiety melt away. She hugged her friend tightly, feeling truly safe.

"Tori? You're here!" Another voice called and Tori felt an impact. She looked up to see George joining the hug with both Tori and his brother.

A door opened, revealing a women's voice. "Fred, George." The trio broke apart, seeing a woman staring at them. Tori recognized her as Mrs. Weasley from the train station.

Fred stood in front of Tori who was visibly confused. "Mum, can we talk?" He gestured into the kitchen and his mother followed, glancing at Tori.

"What's going on?" Tori whispered to George. The twin shrugged sheepishly, "Don't get mad, but Fred didn't tell Mum, or anyone really, you were coming..."

"What?!" Tori whispered shouted. She was bewildered. "Fred said it would be fine!"

"He was worried about you Tori, you should have seen him. I've never seen him write so fast." Tori sighed, shaking her head. "Won't your mum..."

And it was that second that the kitchen door burst open and Tori was scooped into yet another hug. This time it was from Mrs. Weasley herself.

"Oh you poor thing, you stay here as long as you need to, alright honey?" Mrs. Weasley broke away and brushed the dust off of Tori.

"Mrs. Weasley..."

"You can call me Molly, dear."

"Oh, um, Molly, I understand if you don't have any room for me. I didn't know I was going to be unexpected..." Tori shot a look a Fred, who smiled weakly at her.

"Oh, nonsense! You'll have to share a room but it will make due. Hold on, GINNY! COME DOWN HERE!"

There was a pounding noise, and a ginger headed girl came down the stairs. She hopped off the last step, just like Dove would do.

"Yes, Mum?"

"This is Tori, she's going to be staying with us for a little while, can you get the spare bed out for her? And clean that corner of your room so it's not a mess." The redhead nodded and made her way upstairs. "Boys," Molly turned towards the twins. "You two can take Tori's trunk upstairs."

After about ten minutes, and a lot of complaining that Tori must have had bricks in her trunk, the twins manage to place it onto the spare bed that was across from Ginny.

Ginny was sitting on her bed, looking into her vanity mirror. The twins left Tori at the doorway of Ginny's room and Tori didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry to take up any space," Tori told the girl, genuinely feeling guilty.  Ginny was kind of forced into it, but she only shrugged, "Do you know how to braid hair?"