xl. a trollful halloween

Better than Charlie Weasley

Better than Charlie Weasley. That was something Tori was shocked to hear. Angelina and Tori were seated across from Wood, going over the tryout papers from that very day.

Tori had crossed Morrison's name out to many times. She was honestly shocked at his nerve to even show up to tryouts after last year. Angelina seemed shook about it too. She had marched up to him, demanding he leaves at once. Unfortunately, he didn't.

Angelina pointed to Katie Bell's name. "I like her. She's a team player, she's very talented and determined." Tori nodded along. "I agree, she's fast and has a really good arm,"

"She's a second year." Wood pointed out. "So were we," Tori told him. Wood nodded writing down Katie's name. "We'll talk about reserves tomorrow. Happy Halloween, you two."

"Happy Halloween."

"Finally! I thought he'd never leave!" Lee jumped into the seat next to Angelina, trying to wrap his arm around her. "Welp. I tried." He shrugged, getting a glare from Angelina.

"Just wait until Quidditch starts, then you'll be able to use all your new moves," Tori smirked at the boy who smirked back. Angelina groaned, "Go away, Lee."

To Angelina's dismay, Lee didn't. Instead, he wrapped his arm around Tori's shoulder as they continued to talk about quidditch.

Alicia appeared, pulling her hair up into a neat bun. "You guys headed down? Or are we waiting for the wicked twins?" Tori looked at her friend, confused.

"Wicked? What did they do now?" Lee pulled on Tori's hair lightly, but she smacked his hand. "They decided to put something, I still don't know what, in my shampoo. Luckily, I grew up with three of my older cousins. So I always smell my shampoo. Reckon it would turn my hair blue."

"Oh, you're no fun." George popped up, sliding into a chair. He raised an eyebrow at Lee's arm around Tori, "Lee, I see you moved on from Angelina. Does that mean she's free?"

"She's, not interested, Weasley." Angelina glared at both boys intensely. "And, I, have not moved on. I am simply heartbroken."

Tori faked a gasp. "You're using me? We're over!" She shoved Lee's arm away, clutching her chest. Lee pretended to look distraught. "My first girlfriend, and we're over within less than five minutes!"

"Tori and you were dating?" Fred leaned against the back of George's chair. Tori shook her head but Lee interrupted, giving him a dramatic sigh. "It was amazing while it lasted, but I'm truly heartbroken."

"Yeah, while that's over, I'm starving. Can we go now?" Alicia stood up, tilting her head at the people around her. Tori was quick to agree,  helping Lee upwards off his chair. The group left the common room, taking one of the moving stairs down towards the Great Hall.

"I hope they have Pumpkin Pasties." George felt his stomach grumble at the thought. "They'll have them. They always do." Tori replied, jumping off the stairs before it could float away again.