cii. the goblet of fire

"These bananas have gone brown

"These bananas have gone brown... why would you hide these under the bed?"

"You said hide everything!" Lee protested, slicing one of the bad bananas into the cauldron. Tori rolled her eyes, muttering on how she was working with idiots.

She finished slicing and about five minutes after stirring the liquid it began to turn the bright green Tori had read about. She gasped, jumping back. "I did it! We did it!"

The twins, who were both seated on their beds, cheered loudly, jumping around. Fred felt so happy he could have kissed her. But he didn't. Instead, both the twins and Lee (with the help of Tori) filled three small viles carefully.

"You sure you don't want to join us? We've got a fourth vile!" George asked her, shaking the unused vile. Tori shook her head. "You guys be the champions. I just want to have a relaxed year."

"Suit yourself. Let's go."

There was a crowd of students staring up by the goblet when they arrived. Fred, George, and Lee began cheering loudly, causing the others to join in.

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

George bowed modestly, "Thank you, thank you, well lads we've done it!"

Fred nodded. "Cooked it up just this morning. Thanks to our good friend, Tori!" Tori shook her head, covering her face with her hands.

"It's not going to work." Hermione glanced up from her book in a song songy voice.

Lee chuckled, taking a seat next to the girl. "Oh yeah? And why's that Granger?"

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore
drew it himself."

"So?" Fred asked.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion."

George chuckled. "That's why it's so brilliant."

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted." The twins stood up, shaking the vitals.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

They drank the potion and jump inside the age line. A silence fell over the crowd. Lee didn't seem to want to jump in until he knew it was safe, and Tori didn't blame him.

"Yeah!!" They shouted, slowly putting their names in. They gave each other a high five. Suddenly, the blue flames fired around them, flinging them across the room.

Tori ran towards them only to see when they got up they had full heads of grey hair and beards.

George pointed as his brother. "You said..."

"You said!"

They suddenly tore at each other, rolling around on the floor, wrestling. The room exploded with laughter. Tori and Lee burst into laughter, holding onto each other so neither would fall to the ground. Tori was laughing so hard, tears were forming in her eyes.