02

Tsukishima Kei's POV

Other than the fact that I know [Surname] loves to sleep in class, I also know how persistent she can be. How? Well, she's pestering me right now to do the favor she asked for which I kept saying no to. She stood in front of me with her hands on my desk.

First of all, I didn't have to. Second, I didn't want to. Third, I didn't need to.

"Please Tsukishima-kun," she pleaded. "Help me."

"No."

[Surname] has been asking me over and over ever since she got in the room. Honestly, I don't know why she was so determined to ask me to help her. If anything, I'd most likely not help at all even if I agree to it.

I sigh in relief as she walked away from me. The bell rang just seconds ago, saving me from more of her annoying self. It wouldn't last long though. I know from the moment break starts, she'll start pestering me again.

I had to think of a plan where she'd forcefully leave me alone but I didn't know anything about her. I also didn't want to approach any of her friends or her team just to know what set her off. That'd be too much effort.

'Wait. I know just what to do.'

I smirked.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

It worked perfectly. She wasn't even looking at my direction now, as expected.

Turns out, I didn't have to do anything except continue with what I always do-- or let Yamaguchi do what he always does which was eat with me.

"Tsukki? Are you okay?" Yamaguchi asked.

"What?"

"It's just... You've been looking at her for some time now."

'Have I? I didn't even notice.'

My mind kept wondering whether or not I'd feel happy for Yamaguchi because someone likes him or I'd pity him because the one who liked him was extremely annoying.

At least I knew, I felt relieved it wasn't me. I don't think I can handle her liking me. She'd be too lively for me and she'd probably annoy me until I talk or something.

"Yamaguchi," I said.

"Yes, Tsukki?"

I really wanted to tell him to shut up but I didn't. I had other priorities right now and that was getting [Surname] off my back.

"How do you feel about the idea of someone liking you?"

"Do you like someone Tsukki?"

"Shut up Yamaguchi," I said, glaring at him.

"Sorry, Tsukki."

"Answer my question."

"Well," he started. "I guess I wouldn't believe it."