29

Tsukishima Kei's POV

Trust me when I say I wouldn't do this for just anyone but since it was [Surname] who asked, I couldn't say no.

"That'd be ¥625.75," said the woman behind the counter.

'Damn. That's like one burger meal.'

I grabbed my wallet and brought out a 1000 yen bill. Once the woman gave me my change, I grabbed the plastic bag and exited the store. I brought out my phone and looked at the message [Surname] sent five minutes ago.

To: #11
From: Idiot #6

Don't forget it,
okay Tsukki???

To: Idiot #6
From: #11

I bought it. I'm
heading there now.

To: #11
From: Idiot #6

YAAAAY THANK
YOUUU!!!!!!!

To: Idiot #6
From: #11

Whatever.

I smiled to myself as I put my phone in my pocket.

I really wasn't the type of person to do favors for others. I remember how [Surname] had to basically annoy me into saying yes to doing her a favor at first. This time though, she only asked once if I could buy a couple of things for her. I agreed.

Maybe it was because I liked her? I don't know. I just knew if something like this was enough to lift her spirit, then I'll be willing to do it.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"What colors did you get?" [Surname] asked.

"White, green, red, blue, and yellow," I replied, giving her the plastic bag.

"They have it all? That's nice!" she said, smiling at me. She brought out the nail polish I bought for her before looking back at me. "Tsukki, can you bring that table closer?"

[Surname] pointed at one of the hospital tables that only had one leg and wheels under it.

"Sure. Whatever."

I pushed the table near her and placed it in front of her- the table hovering over her legs that were crossed.

"Thank you Tsukki!" she said, still smiling. As always, she patted the space beside her. "Come here, sit!"

And as always I did.

I brought out my phone and decided to entertain myself with it while she was doing her business.

"Tsukki, how much did it cost?" [Surname] asked.

"Not much," I said, not taking my eyes off my phone.

"I gotta repay you."

"You don't have to. I might catch your idiocy from your money."