28

Tsukishima Kei's POV

Since team practice was put on hold for a moment while the gym was undergoing repair, Daichi-san gave us a week to rest from practice. We were told to do some casual exercises though like jogging and stuff. I decided to spend the week visiting [Surname] after classes then do the jog on the way home.

So that's why I'm here now.

"Look! Look!" [Surname] said with her phone in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"Listen!" She had her phone dial open and started muttering the numbers she was punching in. "1. 1. 5. 5. 6. 6. 5. 4. 4. 3. 3. 2. 2. 1."

While she was doing that, I couldn't help but smile at her. She had a concentrated look on her face as her fingers tapped the screen. Her hair was pushed back by her headband so that it wouldn't fall to her face. The glasses on her face slid down a little since she was looking down. 

During the first week she was in the hospital, she apparently forgot to put the solution in her container which caused the contacts to dry and unable to be used anymore. That whole week she complained and kept saying that she was gonna look less cute when she finally gets out.

I myself thought she was pretty with or without her glasses, but that was a thought I'd never tell her.

When I saw her looking at me expecting a reaction, that's when I realized I zoned out again.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't listen!" [Surname] said with a pout.

"What did you do?"

"I was playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with my dial pad," she said with a smile which then turned to a frown once she continued. "But you didn't listen!"

"Why were you doing it on a dial pad?"

"You'd be surprised with how far you can go when you're bored," she replied, giggling. "Also, I don't have lots to spend my time with. All my apps in my phone bore me now."

I took out my phone and unlocked it. "Speaking of apps, I found something that you might like."

"What is it?" she asked, leaning towards me.

I scrolled through my phone, looking for a certain application that I downloaded last night.

"This one," I said, pointing to the app.

"Volleyball Mania Online? That's such a cheesy name," she said, giggling. 

"It is, isn't it? I almost went past it because it had such a bad name," I said, shaking my head. "But, it said it has a multiplayer option."

"Eh? Multiplayer? Let's play right now! Wait, let me download it first!"

I chuckled as I watched her open her app store and look for the app. Thankfully, the WiFi the hospital had wasn't slow so she was able to install the app quickly. Since the game required an account, we both made one on the spot.

"Username..," [Surname] mumbled. "What username should I have?"

"Try Volleyball Idiot," I said, smirking.