21

Note: [S/Nickname]= Surname Nickname

Tsukishima Kei's POV

"Nice serve as always, [Surname]-chan!" Kuroo-san said when [Surname] served a ball to my side of the court.

Right now, we were split in two groups with three members each. Kuroo-san had both [Surname] and Lev. He insisted on having Lev first on his side because he was trying to teach him how to play properly. As for [Surname], he got her on his team just because wanted to annoy Bokuto-san with how strong of a player she was. And she didn't fail in showing that.

When she served, she aimed it towards me and obviously, it bounced off. I knew she aimed at me because she knew there was no way I could ever receive that. Normally, I'd get a little pissed that she was using my weakness against me. But, seeing how she smiled after hitting that serve, I couldn't find it in me to even think of glaring at her. That didn't mean I wouldn't find it in me to glare at her later though.

"Did you see that Akaashi?"

"Yes I did, Bokuto-san."

"That was amazing, [S/Nickname]-chan!" Bokuto-san said.

"Thank you, Bokuto-san," [Surname] said, bowing.

"Serve with a softer one this time, [Surname]-chan. We don't want to win that easily," Kuroo-san said, smirking at Bokuto-san.

"Now, where's the fun in that?" [Surname] said, serving towards me again.

I clicked my tongue as I received the ball.

"Lucky," [Surname] said with a teasing tone. But I knew she didn't hit it with the same amount of power she always used.

"Bokuto-san!"

Akaashi-san set the ball towards his team's ace who went past the block the Nekoma had.

"And here I thought I had two middle blockers," [Surname] joked.

"Why didn't you receive it?" Lev asked.

"You're one to talk about receiving," Kuroo-san said with a teasing tone.

"I was just curious!" Lev exclaimed.

"Well," [Surname] said, scratching her head. "I don't really have a polished receiving technique."

I snickered as I heard her say that. She proceeded to give me a playful glare once she heard me.

"Looks like the incoming Grand Queen isn't as perfect as we thought."

"I'm still better at setting than you are!" she said, smirking.

●○●○●○ Next Day ●○●○●○

I watched as [Surname] entered the gym along with the Shimizu-san and Yachi. She went towards us and handed both Yamaguchi and me a bottle. I narrowed my eyes at her as I noticed her face looking a little pale.

"Hey Snow White, did you run?" I said.

"No, I didn't. And Snow White?" [Surname] said, raising her eyebrow at me.