The Beginning

One day, the fairytail guild, decided they needed a break. Erza decided the best way to relax was for everyone to get naked. She then gave demon cat a lap dance, then Demon Cat passed out due to excitement. The peasant (Grey) then decided we wanted some big booty, so he asked Juvia (the creepy girl) to give him a lap dance. Juvia then also passed out from excitement of peasant asking her such a question. Natsu was not so into this whole idea of relaxing, but he asked Gramps to fuck him hard, gramps reluctantly said yes. they started and they both passed out from excitement. Green haired gay dude whos a villain but in the end he's a good guy (Freed) showed up and was extremely confused, so he asked what was going on, and then Grey attacked him and cut off his Mr.Wee Wee. Laxus then showed up and started crying out of fear, he begged for his life, but Grey then decided he was to be used as a sacrifice. 

Laxus was scared so he shat on the floor, grey being the knikey motherfucker he is, decided to eat it. Laxus then passed out due to fear thinking he would be eaten next. sadly Laxus thoughts were right, because after grey was done cleaning up, he killed laxus and ate him, starting at his Mr. Wee Wee. Erza now thinking that her idea of relaxing was bad decided to hide with mary john for safety. Little did Erza know, Mary John was going to give her a lap dance as well. Erza screamed in fear whenever Mary John started, but soon demon cat woke up, and realized Erza is his girl, so he fought Mary John in a battle that lasted centuries. After a short time skip, Mary John and Demon Cat both ended up dying. Loki then came into the room and show blood, poop, and dead people everywhere. Everyone who had passed out and died woke up. they had decided to gang on Loki for his big Mr.Wee.Wee. After he tried to recite there forces , he gave in. Soon enough he passed out, and everyone decided to eat him.