Laxus and His Life (Part 2)

*Next Morning*

Laxus was up before Freed but he was still kind of tired. He didn't remember letting Freed sleep in the same bed as him. Laxus was very confused on what was going on but decided to just stay there so he wouldn't make things more awkward for himself. Laxus decided to fake sleep until Freed woke up. Eventually Freed woke up, but he saw that Laxus was asleep, so he decided to make a new plan. Freed's plan was to tie Laxus down onto the bed and put up a ransom for him. Ever since Freed lost his job he was low on money, so someone might be willing to pay to get Laxus back. Laxus didn't know what was going on so he kept fake sleeping. Eventually he got bored so went started to get up, but then realized he was tied down. Now Laxus was scared of what was going on. Laxus didn't see Freed anywhere in the room, so yelled for Freed. Freed came running into the room, asking what was wrong. Laxus then said, "Do you have fucking eyes, untie NOW" Freed felt kind of bad for Laxus but still needed the money, so Freed said, "I'm sorry, I don't know how to untie rope." Freed's lie was going to work, or so he thought. Laxus then said to get a pocket knife or something and cut the rope. Freed had no lie that would work for that, so he went to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors, but he made sure they were dull before coming back. Freed "tried" to cut the rope, but it was too tough. Laxus didn't even know how the hell he even got tied up, and the only other person there was Freed. Laxus then yelled at Freed for tying him to the bed. Freed then decided to use a sword to cut the rope. Laxus then told Freed that he never wanted to see his ugly face again. Freed was heartbroken and poor, so he used the rest of the money his parents gave him to buy Laxus a gift. The gift was a beautiful poisonous snake. Freed found Laxus and gave him the snake, but the snake wasn't trained and attacked Laxus.

 *Two Weeks Later*

Freed went to visit Laxus at the hospital and apologize for the snake attacking him. The nurse told Freed that Laxus was in fatal condition so he should try not to be annoying. Freed went into the room where Laxus was and got him a new gift, the dead body of the snake! Laxus looked at the gift and then passed out due to fear thinking that the snake was alive. Unlucky for Laxus, the snake was actually still very much alive. Freed then ran out of the room and left Laxus and the snake together. The snake then decided to take a nap. Freed came back with help, and the police shoot the snake 37 times until a doctor pronounced it dead. Laxus woke up during the 17th shoot  and got war flashbacks. Freed felt really bad about ruining any of his chances of marrying Laxus. 

*One Month Later* 

Freed visited Laxus every day and Laxus slowly feel in love with Freed. After Laxus finally got to leave the hospital, the two of them got married and bought a beautiful house together. Freed finally got a new job as a snake handler and Laxus started gambling and making money. Freed and Laxus now live a very happy life together with all 22 of their pet snakes, though Laxus keeps them in the basement and has them fight each other for laughs.