Natsu x Happy x Juvia x Gray, The Continuation Part 2

Loki had his plan set, all he had to do was dump super glue all over Karen and dump the ashes, then she would surround her in the blood so she wouldn't move anywhere, then Loki would dump lighter fluid, then use a match to light her on fire until she burns to death. Loki thought this would be a horrible way to die for Karen, so that's why he liked his plan so much. Since Juvia had been spying on Karen for a around a year now, they knew where she would go. First Loki had to make sure no people were around so that they couldn't interfere with the plan. So he put around posters saying that everyone needed to evacuate to Russia or else they would be found and killed. Surprisingly this planned worked, and they also made sure Karen didn't see a single poster. The gang had followed Karen, while also carrying the ashes and blood. They put they plan into action in the millisecond Karen had blinked. Loki dumped the superglue, then Gray dumped the ashes, then Loki surrounded Karen in the blood. Juvia then poured the gasoline all over Karen and Loki lit a match and threw it at her. Karen then started burning, the fire was all around her, she had nowhere to run, because if she did, she would fall in the slippery blood and be covered in it. After the gang waited around for five minutes for the screaming to stop, they saw nothing left of her, she was gone forever. This was one of the best days in Loki's life, and without the help of his friends he would of never been able to do it. 

*Present Day*

Over those previous 19 years, Gray and Juvia fell in love and got married, Loki was the only person at the wedding.There gang took over the world, immediately killing anyone with green hair, besides there main target, Freed. Freed had escaped death every single fucking time. Nothing Loki planned could kill Freed, and now that Freed was married to Laxus, he was protected every day. Since there gang still only had three members, because they killed anyone who tried joining, they was no one who could think of a way to kill Freed, but there was one person the Loki hasn't talked to every since the day he got fired from the store, Happy.