The Tragic Ending For The Gang

Erza got out her sword and changed into a cool looking fanservice outfit, and went for the leader himself, Loki. Loki was gay, so her looks didn't make him powerless. He whipped out his penis and penetrated through her armor and through her whole body, she was left as a a pair of feet and her boobs, the only important parts of her. Erza couldn't cry in pain because she now felt nothing, but not she was forced to retire. Lucy could one of her slaves and went to attack Gray, but Bisca shot Lucy and she passed out. Somehow, her boobs fell off so now she had no attractiveness to her. Erza then started walking with her feet and dug her toe into Loki's leg, leaving a little scratch. Loki cried out in pain, and fell over. Juvia decided to rush him to the hospital, and the doctor told him he was overreacting. Loki then decided he was getting to old, so he needed to retire. Everyone in the gang tried to stop him, but he needed a break from everything. The gang understood, so they all planned a vacation to Hawaii. They stole an airplane to fly there, accept no one knew how to use an airplane, so they crashed on the shore of a deserted island. They were stuck. Juvia couldn't just use her water powers to make them travel back because she needed a bucket. Loki knew that the bucket wasn't what activated her powers so he just decided they should have their vacation there, until he saw a snake. Loki passed out, and Bisca shot the snake 50 times. Juvia and Gray screamed, their vacation was ruined because of these stupid strings with organs. The gang had a new goal in mind, to kill all snakes. They completed this goal in one month. No one knows how they got off the deserted island, but at least they completed their goal. Loki soon thought to himself that killing everything that traumatized him is not a good way to cope with life. After thinking about the meaning of life for a little too long, he soon became depressed. Loki then realized that the rest of the gang members didn't need him, so he decided that even though he's immortal, he wanted Gray to freeze him in a block of ice so he doesn't have to suffer. Gray did it because he had sworn to Loki to do whatever he tells him to do. Loki is now stuck in a block of ice for 100 years so he can cope with his depression. Gray buried him in the ground and had a funeral for him. Only Gray, Juvia, and Bisca attended, but Gray got mad at Bisca for having green hair and kicked her out because Loki wouldn't want her at his funeral.