Happy x Lucy Lemon (Continuation!)

*Before Happy Started Dating Freed *

Happy and Lucy were getting ready to go on a date and feed ducks, but Happy had planned a surprise. Lucy soon arrived in her best fan service outfit, and Happy was naked, like usual. Happy had set up a beautiful picnic with candles, food, and bread for the ducks. The scenery was beautiful, it was absolutely perfect. They started eating this beautiful meal, when suddenly, Lucy's boobs quadruple in size! Happy almost fainted after seeing how big her breasts were. This wasn't part of Happy's plan, but he liked it. Soon Happy decided he needed to fuck something with his long manhood, so he grabbed the closest duck nearby and got out the rope he was saving for later and tied it to a tree. The duck cried out in fear, but all Happy heard was quack quack, quack quack. Happy then shoved up his manhood into the duck, but Happy then realized it was too long. The duck had never felt this good before, all the other ducks had small dicks, but Happy's was different, it was huge! Happy kept going until he came inside of the duck. The duck begged for more, but Happy told the duck it was Lucy's turn. The duck, jealous that she had to share her beloved Happy with some shitty human girl, decided to attack Lucy. Lucy ran, though it was hard because of how big her knockers were. Lucy then fell and the duck started to rip at her boobs. Lucy screamed in pain. Happy then told the duck to stop or he would never love her again. The duck stopped, but only for Happy. Lucy and Happy decided to go to Lucy's apartment, so the duck wouldn't bother them.

*At Lucy's Apartment*

Happy tied Lucy to the bed and slowly began sucking on her tits. Lucy moaned in pleasure as Happy went harder on her. Soon enough, Happy's manhood was hard and was ready to fuck Lucy as hard as he could. Happy then slowly stuck in his penis, Lucy barely able to hold in her moans. Once Happy was half way in, Lucy was already tired, but Happy wasn't. Happy started pounding into Lucy, Lucy who had already passed out made no sound. Happy kept ramming into her until he heard a knock at the door. He went to open it, leaving Lucy tied to the bed covered in Happy's baby fluids. Natsu was at the door! Happy said Lucy was busy right now and that he should never return. Natsu barged in so he could get his pen Lucy burrowed back. Natsu screamed whenever he saw Lucy tied down. Natsu assumed that Happy had put up a ransom for her, so he asked how much. Happy, being embarrassed said a low amount, then Natsu said he didn't feel like paying it and left with his pen. Happy's penis was still hard so for the next 3ish hours, he kept ramming into Lucy. Lucy eventually woke up and the two of them watched The Great British Baking Competition for the rest of the night.