Natsu x Happy x Juvia x Gray, The Continuation Part 4 (The Finale!)

Loki had sent a fake letter to Laxus saying that if he went to Australia, got a package with drugs in it, and smuggled it back he would pay lots of money.Laxus was a little low on money after wasting so much of it on a fancy house, having a nice wedding, feeding his 22 snakes, and constantly gambling, so he was a little desperate. Laxus left, so Freed was now alone, after waiting a couple hours so it wouldn't look at suspicious, Frosh went to Freed's house and begged Freed to let him stay or else he would be "killed." Freed was very kind, so he let Frosh stay with him. Frosh waited until night to let everyone else in, soon enough everyone was in. They tiptoed to Freed's bedroom, and Frosh had already tied him down to the bed. Bisca got out her gun and started shooting directly at Freed. The only problem was Freed woke up, and had his phone with him, so he excited out of Tinder, and went to call the police. Juvia, panicked, used her water powers and destroyed the phone. Now Freed was scared because that phone costed him a lot of money. Bisca kept shooting and after around 50 shoot, everyone thought he was dead, accept he was still just only on the verge of death. Loki noticed he was still alive, so he asked Gray to get one of the snakes out of the basement so it could kill Freed. Gray went down to the basement and grabbed a snake, accept Gray didn't know proper handling techniques so  the snake kept biting him everywhere. Gray eventually stumbled into the room again and fell immediately, Juvia ran over to him, but then also got attacked. Loki hopped on the snake until was dead, and thought that was the end, but Gray had forgotten to close the door to the basement so the 21 other snakes came up. Loki couldn't kill all the snakes at once, and the only person who could handle them was Freed, but he had passed out because he was tired and bleeding non stop everywhere. Bisca started shooting everywhere, Frosch and Happy hopped out the window and Loki kept stepping on the snakes. It was just Loki and Bisca left, since Gray and Juvia fainted after being bit.  Bisca accidentally missed aimed multiply times and shot Loki in both of his legs, Loki then fell and got bitten. There were still 12 snakes still alive, Bisca knew she couldn't kill them all by herself, but she tried. She was able to shoot 11 of them, but one still sneaked behind her and bit her. Everyone was down, but then a miracle happened, Gray had woken up, but was still very weak. He froze the snake to death. Soon enough Juvia got up, so she decided to just drown Freed while he was asleep. Gray and Juvia waited for everyone to get up and after a few minutes Loki and Bisca got up. They all left the house, and Gray took a dead snake as a trophy for their win. All four of them went to the hospital to get treated and then lied and said that they accidentally went into Freed's house instead of Natsu's, then Freed ordered his snakes to attack them and they almost died. They also lied and said that Laxus went to Australia to smuggle drugs, so the police gave Laxus a life sentence. 

*One Month Later*

Everyone was able thankfully able to recover, but now Loki and his gang of now a total of 4 members, since they let Bisca join, had a new goal in mind, to kill all demon cats.