Natsu x Happy x Juvia x Gray, The Continuation Part 1

Natsu and Happy have already had there endings, Natsu has a family, and Happy is left by himself with no legs, but Juvia and Gray did something very different. During the 20 years Natsu's kids were living, Juvia and Gray had a plan with a friend.

*Flashback to 20 Years Prior (During the Treehouse Incident)*

Natsu had lit Gray on fire to try and melt the block of ice he was stuck in, Juvia didn't know what to do without a bucket, until Loki told her to just use her damn powers without a bucket. Loki's words of encouragement inspired Juvia to use her powers without a bucket. Juvia then used her powers to put the fire out. Gray was saved, though he was a little crispy. After the fire was put out, Natsu and Happy had left, and a few minutes later, Loki had left to return to the store to explain to his boss that he left to catch the criminal. Gray and Juvia decided that they should do something, but they didn't know what. A week later Gray, Juvia, and Loki all went to have lunch at Olive Garden because that seemed fun. While they were there, Loki kept complaining about how Freed had fired him, and he also talked about how he had tried to kill Karen by poisoning her, but instead Freed's service dog had died instead. Loki was upset that all these people kept ruining his life. Gray and Juvia said they understood what Loki was going through, but they both lied about it. Loki was glad to have such good friends. Gray and Juvia had finally come up with an idea of something to do, form a gang against green haired people. So far on there hit list was Freed and Karen. Loki was so happy that his friends would form a gang just for him, even though it was really because they were bored. Loki was nominated to be the gang leader because he looked the coolest. After they ate all the breadsticks they could get, they left without paying and started there mission. They had a plan, and that was to kill Karen and Freed for ruining Loki's life.

*Flashback to 19 Years Prior To Current Events*

Loki had ordered for Juvia to spy on Karen anywhere she went. Karen was still traumatized after her dinner date with Happy that ended with Happy leaving her at the restaurant while she was in the bathroom crying covered by blood and ashes of Freed's service dog Penis. That was the worst night in Karen's whole life. Loki had a complex plan, and it was to surround Karen in blood and ashes, though Loki didn't know where to get ashes or blood, so he ordered Gray to get some. Gray being loyal to the gang leader, he went to the cemetery at night and unburied 85 dead bodies and asked his buddy Natsu to burn them to ashes. He only asked Natsu because when he put it in his oven it made Grey's house smell weird and it took too long. Natsu did it because he had nothing better to do. Now all Gray had to do was find blood, which he did after he broke into a hospital that was doing a blood drive and stole all the blood people had given. Gray didn't feel bad though, since he's in a gang and is therefore a gangster.