Grey, Juvia, and Bisca The Trio

After Grey and Juvia left the funeral, they went to find Bisca to tell her she still allowed in the gang, but can't go to Olive Garden with them because it would ruin Loki's honor. Bisca was okay with this since she would do anything to live. 

*5 Years Later*

The gang didn't know what to do without there fearsome leader, and Grey and Juvia's marriage was getting a little bumpy. Grey and Juvia started fighting a lot more, and Bisca didn't know how to stop it. Juvia was walking back to her and Grey's house, and as she unlocked the door, she heard another women. Juvia ran inside and saw Grey on the couch with Bisca under him!

Juvia was very upset that Grey had cheated on her since they had been married for so long. Grey then said it's not what it looks like, and Bisca ran out of the house. Juvia then started drowning Grey, but Grey said she was to weak and froze her to death. 

Bisca ran since she didn't know if Juvia would try and kill her or not, since Juvia truly loves Grey. Bisca was just hanging out with Grey watching a funny movie and Grey accidentally fell over and was on top of her. Bisca then yelled at him and Grey was confused. To Juvia it probably looked like Grey was doing very inappropriate things. 

Grey ran out after Bisca and soon found her, but Bisca asked where Juvia was and Grey said he killed her. Bisca then got out her gun and shot him, then herself. The whole gang was now dead.

*95 Years Later*

The block of ice Loki was frozen in finally finished melting, after spending 100 years pretending to be dead he got bored. The gang had promised to met him at Olive Garden whenever he was out of the block of ice if they were still alive. Loki waited 10 hours in the parking lot but never saw them. He went to the cemetery and saw all there names on different tombstones. Loki now has resurrecting powers so he used them to resurrect everyone. He got a shovel and started digging, first Juvia, then Grey, and lastly, Bisca. The only problem was, one of them wasn't alive...