Natsu x Happy x Juvia x Grey Part 2

Turns out Natsu was not actually dead, but he was severely injured. Happy's treehouse is completed destroyed but Happy only loses the lower half of his body. Grey used his ice powers to freeze himself, so he's fine, but he's stuck in a block of ice for the next 100 years. Natsu being the dumbass he is decided to use his fire powers to melt grey's ice, but the only problem is that Natsu catched Grey on fire. Grey then had no clue what to do. Juvia looked at him but realized she was useless without a bucket since she couldn't splash water on his burning body. Loki was confused on why she wouldn't just use her water powers on Grey but didn't question his beloved Juvia. Loki then decided that he just leave and blame Juvia for setting the store on fire since his boss would fire him for leaving work for no reason. Loki arrived at the store and told his manager, Freed, what had happened. Freed understood that Loki was only trying to chase down the criminal, but still ended by firing Loki. The police force then arrived, which didn't look like much of a force because it was only Wendy. Freed then said to Wendy that they should leave to try and find the criminal. Loki was left alone. After two minutes of being alone, Loki thought he was depressed and that no one wanted to see him. Loki then decided his life wasn't worth it anymore and went to a 6,000 foot high cliff. But as soon as he got there, he saw Karen, and was even more confuses. Karen then told Loki that it was her evil twin that had died, not her. Loki then saw purpose in his life again. Karen's plan was going to work, she would finally be able to rid of this feeble peasant. Karen planed to push Loki off the cliff, but Loki knew Karen was going to do this because all Karen's are evil. Loki then pushed Karen off the cliff, then thought in his head, oh shit, I'm going to go to hell, oh wait, I'm immortal hahahaha.