Gray and Juvia Have To Make a Plan, Who Will They Force To Help?

Gray and Juvia were never good at making plans, they always just did what Loki told them to do, and without Bisca there to help, the pair didn't know what to do. They started thinking of people they could go to and ask for help. First they thought about Natsu, who had always been loyal, but they didn't know if he was dead or not, I mean it has been 95 years since they even saw him.

They started walking to Natsu's house, and it looked way different! Natsu added lots of expansions to his home. Juvia and Gray went to the front door and knocked, and soon enough, Natsu answered. Natsu's face lit up whenever he saw Gray and Juvia and he invited them inside. Surprisingly, the house was extremely clean and tidy. 

They sat down at a table and started talking. Juvia and Gray learned that Natsu's family kept growing, and that Tiffany and Thomas had 11 more kids, so in total 12! Natsu said that all 12 of his grandkids were all living with him. Natsu also had great grandkids, and great great grandkids! Thankfully Tiffany and Thomas taught their kids not to date each other, so the family isn't so weird.

Natsu asked what Gray and Juvia had been up to, so they said that they died 95 years ago, and Loki had resurrected them. They also told Natsu that Freed was alive again, and might want revenge for the gang killing him. They asked if Natsu knew anyone who could help them come up with a plan, and Natsu said maybe Jellal could help.

The gang thanked Natsu for the help and then left. Gray and Jellal used to be good friends, so they were hopeful on getting his help. They found Jellal's house, and knocked on the door. Jellal opened it and invited Gray and Juvia inside. Gray and Juvia asked for Jellal's help, but he said he would only help if one of them married him so he wouldn't be lonely.

Gray and Juvia had to think, was it worth ruining their whole marriage just to kill Freed and Laxus? They thought, and soon decided that, no matter what, they would still have a special bond, even if they weren't married. They asked Jellal who he would rather marry, and he said Juvia. Gray felt a little jealous that Jellal was getting Juvia for himself, but he told himself it was to rid the world of the evil that is Freed.

Jellal said that he would be able to kill Freed, but they would have to distract Laxus, and then poison his food, since if Freed wasn't around, Laxus would have no one to cook for him, and would just go to a restaurant and eat, so it would be easy to poison his meal.

Juvia and Gray loved the idea so much, they was no way it wouldn't work! Jellal guessed that Freed would of gotten Laxus and went back to their house. So the gang started running over to Freed and Laxus' home.

*At Freed and Laxus' House*

Freed and Laxus had just gotten back home with their new adopted son. Freed always wanted kids, but this was too weird, he decided that even though he loves Laxus, he was going to kill the kid and run away, so he would never have to see the sad look on Laxus' face. Freed loved Laxus so much, he couldn't imagine what Laxus would think if he knew Freed was going to kill their adopted son.

*The Adopted Son's Point of View*

I'm so happy to finally get out of that prison, though I hate Laxus so much, he was always bothering me and complaining that he didn't deserve to get locked up. Laxus always asked people what crimes they did, and soon enough he asked me. Of course I lied to him, I said I stole a loaf of bread for my starving niece so she wouldn't die. The real reason was because I killed around 23 people, but that makes me sound too scary

Laxus is honestly the worst, but another good part of getting out of prison is I get to hang out with that green hair dude. He honestly looks super hot, no clue why he choose to marry Laxus at all. I'll definitely win him over. 

*Freed's Point of View*

Since Laxus and I own a pretty big house, we had lots of extra rooms, so our adopted son would have his own room. I still have to ask what his name is, since Laxus never told me yet. I walked to our son's new room and opened the door. He was reading some random book. I asked if he needed anything, and he said he's fine. I decided to ask what his name was, but he said he didn't have a name, so I believed him, doesn't matter what his name is, I'm going to kill him no matter what.

-What will happen next? How will the love triangle go with the adopted son, Freed, and Laxus. Will Jellal's plan to kill Freed actually work? Read the next chapter to find out what happens!-

Can't believe this is the 20th chapter of this story! Also thanks to everyone who read all the way to this chapter! I know it's probably only one person, but oh well. If you like this story, go read my other one about Freed and Laxus and always comment or message any request, I will do any ship! Also sorry it took a while to upload this chapter, I know it's a little more serious compared to the other chapters, but there's one thing in common, all the chapters make no sense.