The Exceed Extermination Gang

The gang which consisted of, Loki (The gang leader), Grey (The only one who looks like he should not be in a gang), Juvia (the first women in the gang), and Bisca (The only person who wasn't at where the gang started, Olive Garden), they were all ready to kill off all demon cats. Their first targets were Happy and Frosch, since they abandoned everyone during the poisonous snake attack. Happy and Frosch didn't know they were targets because they thought they weren't hated since they helped the gang infiltrate the building. Loki simply made Gray freeze the two of them to death since they were so weak. Bisca has a taxidermy hobby, so she stuffed the two of them to keep them as soverinors. After 5 months of hunting down demon cats (exceeds) the gang's mission was complete. Loki was even more happy, Gray and Juvia were just happy that Loki was happy, and Bisca was happy that she was able taxidermy all the exceeds. To celebrate this milestone of the gang, they went to Olive Garden. Loki ate all the breadsticks, Juvia ate some salad, Gray got lasagna, and Bisca didn't get anything because she was on a keto diet. Bisca felt bad for Loki though because he kept staring at her and almost started crying just because she has green hair. Bisca then left the restaurant so everyone else could have a fun time. Everyone finished their meal and went outside to the limo they stole and drove off. They went back over to Natsu's house, so they could get drunk and party. When they got there, Erza and Lucy were standing there, and they looked angry. Erza then said that they had to end the gang or else she would kill all of them. Lucy knew the gang was strong, but she could use her slaves to attack everyone. The gang panicked, since everyone had big boobs, that meant they were strong. The fight then started. (To Be Continued)