Freed's Love Life Part 2

Freed knew there was poison in both the meals because his service dog, Penis had alerted him before eating one of the meals. The service dog knew it would die because of the poison, but to Penis, it was worth escaping that son of a bitch Freed. Freed had never fed his service dog once, never let the dog out to the bathroom, and constantly made it go to the store for him and steal loafs of bread for him to eat. Penis had been living a horrible life ever since the day Freed had stolen him from a blind old man. Freed slapped the fork out of Happy's hand and told him the food was poisoned by Karen so that Happy would have trust issues and date him. Happy thought about saying thank you, but he knew that son of a bitch Freed's plan was to get him to fall in love with him instead of Karen, so instead of saying thank you, Happy kicked Freed in the face and knocked out 9 teeth. Freed fell more in love with Happy after getting kicked in the face. Happy decided to call his childhood friend Natsu, who Happy was deeply in love with, if they could hook up. Natsu, being too kind for everyone said yes, even though he didn't want to do it. Natsu asked Happy if they needed condoms, but Happy lied and said he had some. Natsu arrived at Happy's place and for the next 10 minutes they argued about not having a condom. Natsu screamed, "YOU FUCKING LIAR YOU SAID YOU HAD ONE!" Happy then started crying because he's sensitive and said, "Please" so then for the next hour Natsu did whatever Happy said. Next week Natsu wasn't feeling well, so he bought a pregnancy test. Turns out Natsu was pregnant with Happy's kid. Natsu thought about getting an abortion, but Lucy told him that he shouldn't so that she could baby sit the kid and make extra money. 

*9 Months Later*

Natsu gave birth to a set of twins, one boy and one girl. Happy wanted to name both of them, so he choose the names, Tiffany and Thomas. Freed was furious when he heard that Natsu and Happy had kids together. So Freed came up with a plan to sue for custody of Happy and Natsu's kids, since technically Happy's lower half of his body's is Freed's, so they are Freed's kids. Natsu didn't want to give up his newborn children so Freed and Natsu thought endlessly, until Natsu got 99 percent custody and Freed got 1 percent. Happy realized that to fulfill his life he didn't need kids, but instead grandkids, so after the court hearing for his kids, he left their lives forever and never returned. Freed was so devastated that for 10 years, he forgot about the custody he had.