Freed's Love Life Part 1

Freed was simply a manager at a grocery store that burned down, he had lost all hope, until he met a sexy blue cat that went by the name of Happy. Freed would die to make Happy's life better, so he gave Happy his bottom half to replace Happy's bottom half that was lost in the fire. Happy hates Freed a lot, but pretends to like him so that Freed keeps giving Happy everything he owns. Happy decided to fulfill his life, he needed a kid. Happy went on Tinder and found a beautiful women with long green hair, who had a smile that wanted to make you die and never see her again. Happy met this mysterious lady, who went by the name Karen. They were at a restaurant where Loke had got a new job, and as soon as Loke saw Karen, his head filled with rage. Loke thought to himself, I thought Karen was dead god damn it. Loke had a plan to poison Karen's food. Happy and Karen got a table together and stared into each others eyes lovingly. The food was finally done, so Loke brought out the food and gave it to them. Loke watched in the distance, when suddenly Freed walks in! Freed had brought his service dog, Penis with him. Penis smelled the poison and ran to Karen's meal, but then tragedy  struck. Freed's service dog wasn't trained very well, and ate the poisoned dish. Freed started crying when Penis started to disintegrate while throwing up blood. Happy didn't know what to do so he just sat there and closed his eyes. Karen, covered in dog ashes and blood ran for the bathroom. Loke's plan had failed, or so he thought. Happy then decided that since he paid for his meal already he should eat it, the only thing Happy didn't know was that his meal was poisoned as well. Karen and Happy had ordered the same exact meal, so Loki poisoned one of the meals, but then forgot which one he poisoned, so he poisoned both the meals, hoping that Karen's greedy ass would eat both of them. Happy grabbed his fork and got a scope of the food onto it, then slowly started to guide it into his mouth.