Chapter 2

You and Yushiro walk to where the boy was supposed to be. You walked to a pretty isolated area with a small udon cart and a bench. You spot the boy and point at him so Yushiro can see too. He pulled you behind a tree and waited for him to start walking.

The boy had a small cute girl with a bamboo muzzle in her mouth. While they were walking the girl stops in her tracks and starts growling. He asks her what's wrong and looks where she's looking.

You pop your head out of the tree smiling and waved at them.

They walk towards you and you came out of hiding.

"So you've been waiting for us?"

"Because I was told to bring you to see her."

"I could've tracked you down by scent."

"She's at a place that's under a cloaking spell. It's not possible to find it unless you really know where it is."

"Cloaking?"

"Mhm."

You nod your head.

"Anyway... Isn't that woman a demon? Psh and an eyesore to boot."

Yushiro points at the girl. You bring down his arm and hit the back of his head.

"Don't point it's rude Yushiro. And who do you think you are calling a girl you just met and eyesore."

"Why should I care?"

"You know I can-"

"Okay okay fine I won't point."

He looked away and crossed his arms. You smile apologetically at the girl

"Sorry."

You look at the girl who just looks back at you and you look at the boy who seems to be confused about something. After a few seconds of silence, the boy looks at the girl and starts yelling

"WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD CALL HER AN EYESORE!? JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HER FEATURES! SHE WAS THE BEAUTY OF OUR HOMETOWN! OUR NEZUKO!"

"Alright lets go."

"Sure, we'll go, but still NO WAY IS SHE AN EYESORE! NOT ON YOUR LIFE!"

Yushiro starts walking and they follow.

"Geez how could he call my Nezuko an eyesore?"

The boy mumbled which you kinda giggled at.

"Sorry about him. He's not very nice to new people and has bit of a temper."

"A-Ahh no it's okay I guess I just get really pumped when the topic is about my sister."

"Oh she's your sister?"

"Oh yeah she- she..."

He looked down with a sadden expression, so you changed the topic.

"The moon is quite beautiful tonight isn't it?"

You smile at him and he looks up.