Chapter 15

You kinda just passed out for a few minutes as a break and woke up to someone lightly tapping you with their foot. You wake up somewhat annoyed and looked up.

"Tomioka? Why are you here?"

You stand up and he looks emotionless as ever.

"I was around and I heard that Tanjiro was looking for you."

"Oh is he? Do you know where he is?"

"I'm pretty sure he's with Nezuko in her room."

"Oh I see. Thanks for telling me! Bye!"

You wave and run to Nezuko's room feeling a little bad since you haven't been visiting her lately. You knock on the door and open it to see Tanjiro sitting on Nezuko's bed. You went inside and closed the door. He smiled and walked towards you hugging you. It's been maybe a couple of weeks since your relationship and you've gotten used to sudden hugs, kisses, and compliments. You were happy and he was happy so it's a win win. You said somethings to Nezuko and how you hope she's doing okay since she hasn't woken up from her sleep in a while but it was somewhat expected.

For the next couple of days, the 4 of you went to Rehabilitation Training and it was you and Tanjiro again at the cup game. You both were fast to block and grab cups and right when Tanjiro saw an opening, he grabbed a cup and you blocked it and using it to your advantage by grabbing it. Aoi says stop and that's the end of the round.

"Y/N you sure are fast huh?"

"You think you can ever catch up?"

You laugh and Aoi announces that Tanjiro's record is now 10 wins and 10 losses. He's improved a lot especially compared to last time which you were proud of him for.

"You guys want to go for a run?"

"You mean while doing Total Concentration, Constant?"

"Yup."

Tanjiro then hits Zenitsu in his stomach and Zenitsu performs Total Concentration.

"Keep this up the whole time!"

"Monjiro!" 

Inosuke then pulls back his shirt and Zenitsu starts punching his stomach.

"Take that!"

"HA! That's nothing!"

"You're all brawn and no brains!"

You laugh and head out with all of them. You run with them running through trees and jumping through the branches as well. Most of it was chasing each other. After running for a while, you all stop and take a little break. You were sitting down closing your eyes feeling the nice breeze and exhale slowly. You had your Nichirin sword in it's sheath next to you as you grip it, feeling a bit more relaxed when you touch it, since you practiced your breathing techniques a lot lately and only had the 13th one to master. Zenitsu noticed and asked you.

"Oh Y/N-chan you have a Nichirin sword?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, but I did!"